Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 01:58 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I got it now. To the TNuts, when a TParty Leader embarrasses them, deny there are TParty Leaders.
Not only that,some Baggers say it's a party,others say it's a group

I think they are suffering an identity crisis....all of the bagger public figures/cheerleaders are the farthest rightwing scum of the earth nazis the repub party ever laid claim to in the first place..Limbaugh et al,but yet they are "Independents"...I don't think any of them have the slightest clue WHAT they are,where they are going,what their agenda is or how far till the next bus stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2011, 03:09 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Not only that,some Baggers say it's a party,others say it's a group

I think they are suffering an identity crisis....all of the bagger public figures/cheerleaders are the farthest rightwing scum of the earth nazis the repub party ever laid claim to in the first place..Limbaugh et al,but yet they are "Independents"...I don't think any of them have the slightest clue WHAT they are,where they are going,what their agenda is or how far till the next bus stop.
Forget to take your medicine today?

Come on now, where is the civility of the left....

Oh yea, I forgot...it's o.k. for the left...and don't let me hear the repub say it...

Old 10-01-2011, 03:15 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
I scanned through Rep. Robert Dold (R-Kenilworth)'s website. It says repeatedly that he is a Repub.

I did not see any mention of 'Taxed Enough Already' on his website.

Then I checked WIKI. It says

Other than trolling, if you wish to argue with him, I suggest you address him.
Ron Paul has an R after his name, as does Bachmann and Cain. Aren't they running in the Republican primary????

Old 10-01-2011, 05:44 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,349 times
This is to the person who refers to TEA partiers as "Tea Tards": where is the civility? the compassion for your fellow man? I'm assuming that "Tards" is short for retards, a very politically incorrect way of referring to someone with a disability. Isn't the left known for being the sensitive, caring party? Not so much, apparently. Shame on you.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:48 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
This is to the person who refers to TEA partiers as "Tea Tards": where is the civility? the compassion for your fellow man? I'm assuming that "Tards" is short for retards, a very politically incorrect way of referring to someone with a disability. Isn't the left known for being the sensitive, caring party? Not so much, apparently. Shame on you.
Do you get this upset with the frequent usage of "lib-tard" on here?

Old 10-01-2011, 05:52 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Do you get this upset with the frequent usage of "lib-tard" on here?
I do, and I'm glad you mentioned this. It's just ugly and unnecessary, and not very original.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:23 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
I do, and I'm glad you mentioned this. It's just ugly and unnecessary, and not very original.
Fair enough then. Well you sound sincere, so I'll agree in part that there's too much namecalling on here, although I might have lowered myself to that level a few times as well.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:36 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,784,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
When did the Tea Party become an official party and when did Dold get elected their leader ?
Isn't it convenient when you can have no boundaries or real responsibilities for your actions. A perpetual child like state where you can retain the option of blaming it on your imaginary friend for what you endorse/ engage in. Same tactics as terrorist orgs in middle east. Texas and Islamic fundie has much in common. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:42 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Isn't it convenient when you can have no boundaries or real responsibilities for your actions. A perpetual child like state where you can retain the option of blaming it on your imaginary friend for what you endorse/ engage in. Same tactics as terrorist orgs in middle east. Texas and Islamic fundie has much in common. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
You mean just like posting on an internet forum with an alias?

Old 10-01-2011, 06:54 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,784,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Forget to take your medicine today?

Come on now, where is the civility of the left....

Oh yea, I forgot...it's o.k. for the left...and don't let me hear the repub say it...
The left boogie man blame game isn't cutting it, pal. Own your poop.

Hypocrisy has no limits among faux cons incapable of admitting wrong doing. Tea is a mass deflection of personal accountability and a severe identity crisis plaguing banana republicans for decades. They're free to get therapy, or perhaps more appropriately, get handed the bill for the folly they endorsed playing games with other people's money/ wealth redistribution schemes themselves. They're guilty of every accusation they've leveled against all others. Physician, heal thyself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies