Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 07:07 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,856,185 times

Advertisements

He just released a statement on his facebook page, he's right and most of you are too hateful to admit it.

Quote:
“Some of us have strong opinions and are often misunderstood. My analogy was extreme – but it was to make a point. I was simply trying to explain how stupid it seemed to me - how ludicrous that pairing was. They’re polar opposites and it made no sense. They don’t see eye-to-eye and never will. I have always respected the office of the President.”

“Every time the media brings up the tea party it’s painted as racist and extremists – but there’s never a backlash – no outrage to those comparisons… Working class people are hurting – and it doesn’t seem like anybody cares. When both sides are high-fiving it on the ninth hole when everybody else is without a job – it makes a whole lot of us angry. Something has to change. The policies have to change.” – Hank Williams, Jr.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Definitely a Redneck.
And apparently a very proud, rich redneck at that. There sure are a lot of jealous *******s in this thread, how do you guys feel knowing that Hank Williams compared your boy Obama to Hitler and he still has 100 million dollars in the bank and it'll just bring more people to his shows?

Old 10-03-2011, 07:14 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
And apparently a very proud, rich redneck at that. There sure are a lot of jealous *******s in this thread, how do you guys feel knowing that Hank Williams compared your boy Obama to Hitler and he still has 100 million dollars in the bank and it'll just bring more people to his shows?
Hank Williams proves you do not have to be intelligent to have money. I know lots of rich rednecks. They are a lot of fun to be around, we just don't take them seriously. Like I said previously. I really could care less about this. It is Hank Stoner Williams, who cares what he thinks, but I like the Monday night song.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:19 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,977,520 times
HW is entitled to his opinion, as ESPN is entitled to cease utilizing his services.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Hank Williams proves you do not have to be intelligent to have money. I know lots of rich rednecks. They are a lot of fun to be around, we just don't take them seriously. Like I said previously. I really could care less about this. It is Hank Stoner Williams, who cares what he thinks, but I like the Monday night song.
You really "couldn't" care less... but hey don't let me correct you, I'm just another redneck.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:25 PM

45,233 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
HW is entitled to his opinion, as ESPN is entitled to cease utilizing his services.
"ESPN's viewership is free to voice their displeasure with the decision"- Captain Obvious

Old 10-03-2011, 07:30 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,977,520 times
They are, and by morning, HW will be forgotten.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:31 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Hank just solidified the view of the stereotypical ignorant right wing trailer park hick.
I would hazard to guess that most trailor park trash would be firmly in the democrats camp. They enjoy their welfare benefits too much to vote GOP.
But while we are stereotyping.
Jame Fonda Once a darling of the left. Sold out prisoners of war resulting in them suffering at the hands of their jailors.
Does she represent all those on the left?
John Kerry a current darling of the left. Told tales of witnessing war crimes and such later to recant saying that he had only heard stories of such. Used these lies to to get elected during a time when it was popular to trash those who serve.
Does he represent those on the left today? I hope not.
My point being the words or actions of 1 individule do not and never will reflect everyone.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:32 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times
From unspecified sources I've heard rumors that Hermann Goering couldn't make a decent cup of coffee.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:42 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post

Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler.- Fox & Friends - 10/3/11 - YouTube

Here is youtube.com video of Hank Williams Jr. blasting Obama.
I always knew he was a drunken fool, just never knew he was a sober fool too. Why they give these entertainer clowns any voice on politics is beyond me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies