Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 07:46 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,063,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You can tell it's getting to be like Woodstock. Very rich Capitalist hippies like Ben and Jerry are now showing up getting some free advertisement for their expensive ice cream company.

What hypocrits, if they were anti-Capitalist, why is their ice cream in with the more expensive ice creams in the store freezers? Why don't they give it away?
There are trying to sabotage the rich by pricing the ice cream so only the rich can afford it. Eventually leading to clogging of the arteries and diabetes of the rich. It is a subtle long range plan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 08:00 AM

30,085 posts, read 18,698,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Wasn't it Pelosi who said, "God Bless Them?" And wasn't it Biden who compared this group to The Tea Party?

I don't think so...

Occupy Wall Street Spawns Sex, Drugs and Sanitary Concerns | TheBlaze.com

Get a group of bums together and one can expect this result. Gee, I can't remember the last time I defecated in public, but this seems to be a new trend among the "leaders" on the left.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:13 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,155,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Wasn't it Pelosi who said, "God Bless Them?" And wasn't it Biden who compared this group to The Tea Party?

I don't think so...

Occupy Wall Street Spawns Sex, Drugs and Sanitary Concerns | TheBlaze.com
Well, your "news" source is "The Blaze". So can't exactly take The Blaze all that seriously. I mean, they're closer to being "The Onion" then they are anything remotely similar to a legitimate news source.

It's not like The Blaze has a history of fabricating stories, cherry picking pictures and video from completely different incidents and events and attatching them to one of Right Wing's latest and greatest sockpuppet marching orders campaign. Oh wait, they do.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:16 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,695,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Well, your "news" source is "The Blaze". So can't exactly take The Blaze all that seriously. I mean, they're closer to being "The Onion" then they are anything remotely similar to a legitimate news source.

It's not like The Blaze has a history of fabricating stories, cherry picking pictures and video from completely different incidents and events and attatching them to one of Right Wing's latest and greatest sockpuppet marching orders campaign. Oh wait, they do.
The Blaze is Glenn Beck's new web site. What do you expect to see there, other than fabricated stories designed to smear someone? LOL

Old 10-11-2011, 08:17 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,758,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
There are trying to sabotage the rich by pricing the ice cream so only the rich can afford it. Eventually leading to clogging of the arteries and diabetes of the rich. It is a subtle long range plan.
That must be it, that's their plan. I wondered why hippies would be selling their ice cream at such high prices and why they'd be selling ice cream in the first place.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:18 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,155,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Get a group of bums together and one can expect this result. Gee, I can't remember the last time I defecated in public, but this seems to be a new trend among the "leaders" on the left.
Well, the GOP and their corporate masters have been defecating on America and Americans for decades. Not that I approve of that man defecating as he did (although no one is really sure if that guy is even invloved in these protests), but there is a certain irony, here.

Furthermore, you can stop pretending that Right Wingers and Tea Partiers are some how so much more classy and morally on higher ground. Anyone with half a brain knows that's a huge load of crap. We all know you are not. The difference is, GOP Right Wingers love pretense and facades. But that's all it is. We all know what you people are capable of. We all have seen your behavior. You're not above anyone or anything.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:23 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,657,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Well, the GOP and their corporate masters have been defecating on America and Americans for decades. Not that I approve of that man defecating as he did (although no one is really sure if that guy is even invloved in these protests), but there is a certain irony, here.

Furthermore, you can stop pretending that Right Wingers and Tea Partiers are some how so much more classy and morally on higher ground. Anyone with half a brain knows that's a huge load of crap. We all know you are not. The difference is, GOP Right Wingers love pretense and facades. But that's all it is. We all know what you people are capable of. We all have seen your behavior. You're not above anyone or anything.
Who propped up the corporations this time around? Was it the GOP or the Democrats?

Old 10-11-2011, 08:25 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,657,685 times
I like how these people are out of work and are demanding jobs, protesting Wall Street and it's consumption yet somehow manage to find the $$$ for drugs and booze.

This whole movement is now becoming a farce that no one is taking seriousy and they only have themselves to blame.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:28 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,468,448 times
Hey, at least the Wall Street protestors can frickin' SPELL, which is more than you can say for most of the Tea Party nitwits (although OK, he did spell USA right)! And the idea of some greedy porcine banker slathered in "grey poupon" does have a certain ironic appeal!

Old 10-11-2011, 08:30 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,335,720 times
I just wonder how uninformed and lacking in critical thinking skills one must be to believe that all of these news stories are not written in a way JUST to raise the ire of the other side. I mean, really people. Do you believe the intelligent protesters with something of substance to say is going to be featured in mainstream media? Were those in the Tea Party featured? Nope. The extremists were - the ones that would sell the most papers.

SMH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies