Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 02:38 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,321,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
BUSH ISN'T PRESIDENT NOW.And Bush didn't play the class warfare game to get these idiots running around protesting either. How blind are you folks? Taking money from the hands of the evil rich is what the great leader is doing and you fools turn a blind eye.
What a useless post.

I think everyone knows that Bush isn't the president now. Is this some great revelation on your part?

What folks are you assuming that I'm a part of?

You insinuate that I am blind because I can see that both parties are the same?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 02:40 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,043,608 times
So let me get this straight............So Obama receives more money from WallStreet than any President in 20 years and people are out protesting WallStreet corruption and their collusion with government and that's a bad thing? LMAO! THATS EXACTLY WHAT THESE LOONS ARE PROTESTING ABOUT!

Old 10-10-2011, 02:40 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,028,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
What a useless post.

I think everyone knows that Bush isn't the president now. Is this some great revelation on your part?

If it is useless why did you respond to defend it? Read the title of the thread and then maybe you'll realize why Bush has nothing to do with it. It's about Obama taking money from the very folks he vilifies to his swooners. Does that help?

Old 10-10-2011, 02:41 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,817,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
What a useless post.

I doubt Bush would support the OWS crowd.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:41 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,178,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Does it really matter at this point? We know all major politicians and owned by Wall Street one way or another.
Honestly, it doesn't matter because it is a fact we all know. It's just that I enjoy reading studies and their methods of data collection and analysis. To me, it's an interesting notion that inflation of the dollar wasn't calculated into the dataset.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:45 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,467,427 times
So have most democrats in congress. Obama is no different.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:49 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,043,608 times
Obama is a centre right politician. All of his policies to date are more republican than democratic. His Obamacare plan was a give away to big pharma and the health care industry, he's continued the wars unabated in Afghanistan and Iraq and now we are at war with Libya, sending drones into Yemen and Pakistan, Guantanamo is still fully operational under obscurity, and he now has received more money from Wallstreet than any other President. Haha we have been NEOCONNED once again!

Old 10-10-2011, 02:50 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,724,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
BUSH ISN'T PRESIDENT NOW. And Bush didn't play the class warfare game to get these idiots running around protesting either. How blind are you folks? Taking money from the hands of the evil rich is what the great leader is doing and you fools turn a blind eye.
Really?

I could have sworn the TEA movement started in earnest during the Bush administration.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:04 PM

78,517 posts, read 60,702,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Obama is a centre right politician. All of his policies to date are more republican than democratic. His Obamacare plan was a give away to big pharma and the health care industry, he's continued the wars unabated in Afghanistan and Iraq and now we are at war with Libya, sending drones into Yemen and Pakistan, Guantanamo is still fully operational under obscurity, and he now has received more money from Wallstreet than any other President. Haha we have been NEOCONNED once again!
^^Bingo.

The dummies on the far right and far left automatically lockstep for or against obama.

All he is doing right now is giving lip-service to his stupid as dirt base....you know the same way he lip-serviced the wars, guantanamo, bush tax cuts etc etc etc. They buy it and the right stupidly rages about it but should have figured out by now he isn't really going to do anything.

Really, how can ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN take anything Obama says as an indication of real action?

Old 10-10-2011, 03:07 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,028,424 times
Lot of people with no brains voting. That is the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies