Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 11:52 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Thats not even an american flag, not enough strips plus the middle red strip is way to big. I bet some teabagger put it down and then walked on it to get a picture. I wouldn't put it past those anti-american idiots.

Really sanrene, you should learn what your flag looks like before commenting on a picture.
How many stripes are there in our flag? I see the very number in that one but it is poorly constructed as to width of the stripes. Count them and see the proper number for those who know how many stripes are needed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
It's a peaceful protest, no goons stomping on little girls heads, no teanagger pigs spitting in the
faces of congressmen. We all know you absolutely hate anything even a wee bit left of you, get
over it ferchrissake......
You really don't believe that any Congressmen were spat on that day, do you?

Well, yeah you do believe that but have no proof of it taking place.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:56 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times
If it was a crudely painted pic of Obama holding a spear of some other racially provocative image, would you all discount it because it wasn't a real photograph?

Old 10-15-2011, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
He wasn't lying or have you conveinently forgot.
See, meson, says that it was widely reported on the internet. Now both of you are very glad to call any words from a right leaning internet source all lies but that spitting incident that nobody ever proved true is true because it comes from left leaning internet. You kids do have some problems.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
You saw the face of that person did you?
How many people did you see spitting on the man that the demonstrators in Atlanta wouldn't allow to speak?

Old 10-15-2011, 11:59 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh yes, please obama and the dems/Left, DO hitch your wagon to these people.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/wp-conte...8692757555.jpg

A member of the Occupy Wall St movement walks over a U.S. flag on that lies on the ground in Zuccotti Park near the financial district of New York | View photo - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/photos/member-occupy-wall-st-movement-walks-over-u-photo-210130472.html - broken link)
Oh , darn! Just when a Fascist wanted to wrap themselves in it!

Last edited by Who?Me?!; 10-15-2011 at 12:09 PM..

Old 10-15-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Outstanding post and spot on. The source reuters has already run a misleading, right wing propaganda piece against OWS and not a credible source. The right has gone completely off their rocker and doing everything they can to plant and create bogus propaganda pieces to smear the protestors exercising their 1st amendment rights,...It isn't working
Read this site and show me where it says that walking on our flag is allowed.

United States Flag Etiquette

Old 10-15-2011, 12:10 PM

2,544 posts, read 4,283,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many stripes are there in our flag? I see the very number in that one but it is poorly constructed as to width of the stripes. Count them and see the proper number for those who know how many stripes are needed.
Unless the required number of stripes at some point became 12, you are incorrect.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:11 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
I don't know ahy anyone is shocked. thsi si the same idealist that have burn roted and looted i the past. Their prediessors did the rioting in chicgo and watts in the 60's. this is no new movement as seen at any event or occations. They are first and formost anarchist by nature in how they see achieving their desires.In the end they are thise own worse enemies as always because they are poltically stupid basing their means to achieve on threats and voiolence as always.I the end they are the pawns of those behind the that see perosn power as the end. that si why they do not want to achive their ends by elections or have result judge by elections.They hw see that happenig in recent electio results. For others they see their milkig the cow dry ending.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:18 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
So you either cannot count or have no clue what the American Flag looks like and you call yourself a conservative, figures. As a patriotic American, I know that there are 13 strips and 50 stars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies