Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 06:45 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
No -- if you notice, it's the liberals who want the accused guy left alone because he would be on of theirs.

Rape accustations at liberal events must be ignored. Obviously the victim is just making it up.

No, I do not notice that. Could you point me to anything showing that liberals want the accused guy left alone?

Occupy Cleveland Spokeswoman Erin McCardle read a prepared on-camera statement after reading a police report provided by Channel 3.

She had not heard about the incident.

She said, "This is a very serious allegation and we are cooperating with the Cleveland Police Department to find out what actually occurred."

Doesn't sound like ignoring it, to me. Police have done a rape kit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 06:56 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Int he tent the "organizers" suggested she share with the guy.

‘Occupy Cleveland’ Protester Alleges She Was Raped « CBS Cleveland

I guess "trust" is one of their commandments.

Can I just say how colossally STUPID this girl was?
Quote:
No -- if you notice, it's the liberals who want the accused guy left alone because he would be on of theirs.

Rape accustations at liberal events must be ignored. Obviously the victim is just making it up.
Malamute, in the OP it sure looks like the poster wants to blame

First: The organizers.
Second : the victim.

Why did the OP leave the "accused guy " alone??????? I doubt she's liberal...

Old 10-19-2011, 07:00 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,206,642 times
You're not exactly batting a 1000 today, are you Sanrene? I'd give it up--logic always wins.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:
True, I doubt she was really raped. I think she showed a willingness to have sex when she didn't choose to bring her own tent and wanted to share a tent with this guy. She just changed her mind after the fact and it's a fake accusation.
Are you a liberal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
There is something that smells about this story. If you noticed she is raped on Saturday night, did she report this immediately? No, how about Sunday? No, I wonder if after the rape if she joined the protest Sunday? Now if you were raped on Saturday night would you sleep on the same grounds and in the same tent on Sunday night?

This story does not make logical sense and as Judge Judy would say if it does not make logical sense most likely it is not true. I call BS on this one, and we know there is no DNA evidence since it was reported on Monday.
Is Swingblade?

Old 10-19-2011, 07:40 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Are you a liberal?

Is Swingblade?
I'll refer you to posts #2 and #4. It looks pretty obvious that the liberals would like this accusation of rape ignored or swept under the rug.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:52 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Allegations of rape? Don't you know there are more important things to investigate? Like the theft of iphones.
Just remember, 0bama supports this crap, and it wil come back to bite him.

OBAMA: 'WE ARE ON THEIR SIDE'...

Occupy Atlanta protesters storm hospital... (http://emorywheel.com/detail.php?n=30249 - broken link)

Seattle Occupier Busted Exposing Himself to Children...

Kidnap, rape in Cleveland...

Police Worry Protests Will Disrupt World Series...

Thieves preying on fellow Wall Street protesters...

Occupy Wall Street dangerously out of touch with American people...

Old 10-19-2011, 09:57 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Quote:
I'll refer you to posts #2 and #4. It looks pretty obvious that the liberals would like this accusation of rape ignored or swept under the rug.
I'm in no way a liberal but as far as 'sweeping it under a rug'....no...but....it should be taken off the doorstep of the OWS movement.
A similar crowd gathered together for any reason will result in the same occurances as the singular ones being brought up here for no reason other than to disparage the people , as if the actions of one stand for all of them.

Old 10-19-2011, 10:00 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
If she were raped, there would be a rape kit completed and the rapist's DNA would be on file.

Are you concerned about all of the violent crimes against women, or only ones that play into your political agenda?
Gee, I wonder what the answer to that is.

Well chielgirl, honestly I am concerned with the fact that the media is portraying these people as "mostly peaceful" when the media portrayed the conservative Tea Party movement (which was twenty times larger) as irrelevent and violent and racist and dangerous.

Old 10-19-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
I'd say those posts went over your head.

Old 10-19-2011, 10:39 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
You're not exactly batting a 1000 today, are you Sanrene? I'd give it up--logic always wins.
What in the world are you talking about? This is a "fake" story?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies