Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 02:57 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times

Advertisements

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Gaza: Female Would-Be Suicide Bomber Freed In Shalit Deal Tells Kids To Blow Themselves Up…

Quote:
GAZA — A would-be Palestinian suicide bomber freed by Israel in the prisoner swap for soldier Gilad Schalit told cheering schoolchildren in the Gaza Strip the day after her release on Wednesday she hoped they would follow her example.
“I hope you will walk the same path we took and God willing, we will see some of you as martyrs,” Wafa al-Biss told dozens of children who came to her home in the northern Gaza Strip.
Biss was traveling to Beersheba’s Soroka hospital for medical treatment in 2005 when Israeli soldiers at the Erez border crossing noticed she was walking strangely. They found 10 kilograms (22 lbs) of explosives had been sewn into her underwear.
I understand that Israel wanted to bring their boy home but its such a shame they had to agree to let evil, garbage out like this rat Palestinian b@$*#.
I hope she tries it again and a malfunction happens again that actually causes the bomb to go off while she is still in Palestine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 03:00 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,984,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Gaza: Female Would-Be Suicide Bomber Freed In Shalit Deal Tells Kids To Blow Themselves Up…

I understand that Israel wanted to bring their boy home but its such a shame they had to agree to let evil, garbage out like this rat Palestinian b@$*#.
I hope she tries it again and a malfunction happens again that actually causes the bomb to go off while she is still in Palestine.
What's wrong with giving your life for defense of our country?

Killing IDF soldiers in Palestine is not terrorism, it's the only right thing left to do.

Here is what she said exactly “I hope you will walk the same path we took and God willing, we will see some of you as martyrs,”

Good for her. Israel is a brutal occupation force.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:02 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
What's with the faux outrage OP?

Old 10-19-2011, 03:04 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post

Killing IDF soldiers in Palestine is not terrorism, it's the only right thing left to do.
Sad. Wanting to literally blow yourself up, your kids up, along with innocent people is seen as "defending your country".... You dont accomplish anything but a nasty grisly death, more violence and mayhem, chaos, and deaths of innocent men/women/children.

Do us a favor and just blow yourself up and your family right their in Palestine. Thatll solve most of the problem as far as im concerned. You wont have to live knowing Israel exists and we wont have to deal with you.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:11 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Good movie about the desperation that drives young people to suicide to fight against oppression. Worth watching no matter ones viewpoint about Israel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445620/

Last edited by odanny; 10-19-2011 at 03:51 PM..

Old 10-19-2011, 03:14 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,873,199 times
Quote:

Here is what she said exactly “I hope you will walk the same path we took and God willing, we will see some of you as martyrs,”

Good for her. Israel is a brutal occupation force.
This post really illustrates the problem here. The Palestinians want to establish a Muslim fundy state. How it that the "right" thing to do? She's not talking about fighting soldiers on a battlefield. She's talking about blowing civilians at pizza parlors so that Muslims can have a 23rd backwards Islamic hellhole.

I do not understand why that is a sympathetic goal. I will never, as long as I live, understand left wing sympathy for the backwards lunacy that is Islam nor will I understand the sympathy for a group of Muslim religious fanatics that are the Palestinians.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:17 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,984,135 times
Quote:
Sad. Wanting to literally blow yourself up, your kids up, along with innocent people is seen as "defending your country".... You dont accomplish anything but a nasty grisly death, more violence and mayhem, chaos, and deaths of innocent men/women/children.

Do us a favor and just blow yourself up and your family right their in Palestine. Thatll solve most of the problem as far as im concerned. You wont have to live knowing Israel exists and we wont have to deal with you.
Actually in the terms she clearly used...martyr is someone who goes to prison for their cause.

And she never indicated that the kids should blow themselves up.

Did I ruin your hissy fit thread on how bad and scary Palestinians are?

Old 10-19-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

Good movie about the desperation that drives young people to suicide to fight against oppression. Worth watching no matter ones viewpoint about Israel
Oh nonsense. The Palestinians are not oppressed. They're brainwashed religious fanatics who have been fed a steady diet of nihilistic garbage by crazies in love with a 6th century pedophile. They could have had a state years ago. The "problem" is that they don't want a nice little state where Jews and Christians are welcomed as well as Muslims.

They want a Muslims only state where women are dirt. Just like all the other crazy, useless Muslim states in the world. I've never understood why any sane human being is expected to care if they get one. Or make excuses as to why they get to murder civilians at the local pizza parlor if they haven't.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Actually in the terms she clearly used...martyr is someone who goes to prison for their cause.

And she never indicated that the kids should blow themselves up.
That's not how she was using the term. She tried to murder innocent civilian Israelis. That's what she wants her fellow Palestinians to do/ She's a disgusting human being who should still be behind bars getting psychiatric help for her amorality.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:20 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:

Israel screwed up Big Time with that stupid deal, and set the future deals in favor of those they are fighting, brilliant beyond belief
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies