Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 07:07 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,080,222 times

Advertisements

Not only do they get the carts to use but they also have a dozen choice right at the front door parking spaces reserved for them.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:15 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Did they look like this?

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-co...bama%20fox.jpg

Walmart is the epitome of seeing what an assembly of the GOP voter base is all in one place.
Then you can head over to your local OWS hippie camp filled with druggies, public masterbators and perverts to see the Democratic voter base.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:29 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsjacob38 View Post
You are not capable of critical thought and no where did I ever say disabled people disgust me. Fat, obese people who cant control their eating habits disgust me because I pay much more than i should for insurance coverage ultimately because of them!
You actually pay for insurance? Be honest.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:54 PM

306 posts, read 355,248 times
Quote:
Being called stupid by somebody from San Francisco is so traumatic to me!
I'm from NC and I think you're an idiot.

Does that make you feel better?

Old 11-01-2011, 07:59 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
We only have 2 of those carts in my supermarket and all I ever see are old people in them.
Guess I live in a "skinny" area

Old 11-01-2011, 08:14 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrab View Post
This thread = awesome!
lol

i wonder if any skinny people have been run over by a 300 pound cart with a 300+ person at the helm,>> at walmart.. just wondering..

Old 11-01-2011, 08:37 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,642,029 times
Quote:
because they are too lazy to walk? Today was the first time in my life Ive ever gone to Walmart, usually I go to target. It was disgusting to say the least. Not only did I see two hippos riding electric carts because they were too lazy to walk, I saw a child walking with his parents with no shoes on and a soiled diaper barely clinging on to him. So anyway, I get home and researched the Walton family briefly, the folks that started Walmart, and it turns out they were staunch Republicans and large Republican campaign contributers. Perhaps no other company has done more to hurt communities and small business in this nation than Walmart! just remember where it got its roots from!
You have a valid point. Those carts were designed for people who are elderly or have real health issues, not big fat slobs who put themselves in that condition.

I don't shop at Walmart, I tried it twice and that was enough.

I don't like their stores or how they treat their employees.

I brought my elderly father(who is slim but walks with a cane), he had to sit on the bench as all the carts were taken.

And who was using them? Fatties in their 30s and 40s.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:00 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
I never attacked anyone with a medical condition and I never would. I attacked those that are obese through laziness riding electric carts because 1. Medicare covers these things so my tax money pays for this aggregious lifestyle 2. All of our insurance premiums rise because of these lazy ingrates.

If somebody is obese because of a medical condition they certainly have my sympathy. However, as two of my medical doctor friends pointed out.. people far often are morelikely to suffer medical conditions AS A RESULT of obesity than the other way around. Half of the people in this nation are going to be diabetic by 2050. Think about it...
Yes. You did.
As I asked, can you tell what medical issues a person might have?
You chose to get indignant rather than think about what you're saying.

How can you know why someone is using one of the carts?
You can't.
But don't let that stop you from making sweeping generalizations, even after being proven wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
The only thing I see at WalMart are people with Coach Purses and Gucci clothes buying crap with the EBT Bridge Card.
If that's all you see, are you doing the same?

Old 11-01-2011, 09:13 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
You are not capable of critical thought and no where did I ever say disabled people disgust me. Fat, obese people who cant control their eating habits disgust me because I pay much more than i should for insurance coverage ultimately because of them!
Again, how can you tell the difference?

Quote:
No whats sad is people starving to death in the 3rd world, and childrens stomachs expanding painfully from having nothing to eat. Contrast that with the fattest demographic in this country being the poorest and Im supposed to feel bad for them? What's sad is your inability to keep a proper perspective.
What does one have to do with the other?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
Old people suck, and I have no sympathy for them. They're always in the way. They're obstinate. They vote so bad you can't tell if they're morbidly selfish or just inbred....................... and they smell.

If a 200 foot walk will kill them I say put the handi spots 300 feet away from the door.
What are your plans? Kill them?
If you’re lucky, some day you’ll be old, too.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:14 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,823,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
We only have 2 of those carts in my supermarket and all I ever see are old people in them.
Guess I live in a "skinny" area
I live in one of the skinniest states, in fact the latest CDC health risk survey says Nevada has the lowest % of obese women of any state, Yet anytime I go to Walmart those carts are all being used and driven by the morbidly obese. While I feel sorry for them on some level the fact that our culture approves of so many people letting themselves go to such a degree is not a good sign. America was at it's peak when all the women wanted to look pretty. Yes, I see mostly women using those carts at Walmart. They are mostly middle aged and older white women to be exact. Hispanics are known to have high levels of obesity but the only hot girls I ever see shop at Walmart are Mexicans, plus they dress nicer than the white Walmart shoppers. Also the only ones I see at Walmart not covered in tattoos besides myself are Spanish speaking Hispanics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies