Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 08:56 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
When will this end? When somebody dies, a child drunk and puking?? What are these people.........or should I say animals??

A 27-year-old man has been charged after Montana police found an 11-year-old boy drunk at an Occupy Missoula protest.John Skinner encountered the boy and a friend outside a Missoula bar last week. The friend asked Skinner to buy them alcohol, and he told police he brought the boys to his tent on the protest grounds so he could keep an eye on them, police told Missoula TV station KECI.But police said Skinner was nowhere to be found when they discovered the 11-year-old unconscious and vomiting on the lawn of the county courthouse.
Read more: Drunk 11-Year-Old Found At Occupy Protest - Des Moines News Story - KCCI Des Moines (http://www.kcci.com/news/29591720/detail.html#ixzz1cYPJ1NcD - broken link)
Like I have said before, I love these guys!!

Please, please, please, keep the unruly, lawless, disgusting, vile, filthy, kook filled OWS protests going, and going, and going. Please keep showing America just who and what the left wing liberals truly are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 09:26 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Would they be brats spoiled by Republican parents?

Potentially. However, one must assume responsibility for thier lot in life and not blame their parents. My parents, on the other hand, are far left wing democrats. I financially support them in thier old age, despite their poor politcal judgement. Had they been more wed to republican principles, perhaps I would not have to support them and could expect an inheritence, rather than paying off any debts they have.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:33 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
No, it is the brats that have liberal parents who want to be friends with their kids first and not parents. It is liberal parents who think that discipline will ruin their child's self-esteem. It is the liberal parents who think that a 5 year old is qualified to make decisions about their sexuality or learning curriculum.
Ooops!!! Go to the naughty corner now!!!!!

Old 11-02-2011, 11:44 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,239,718 times
OWS could be a decent and viable movement, but somehow the dregs of society came out of the woodworks and crashed the party.

Old 11-02-2011, 11:45 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
They screwed up when they decided to "occupy". It was a free invitation for anybody and everybody to join in and they have. Now its a complete mess and only going downhill.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:19 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,239,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
They screwed up when they decided to "occupy". It was a free invitation for anybody and everybody to join in and they have. Now its a complete mess and only going downhill.
True, I think they just wanted a huge number of people to support the movement regardless of their demeanor. That's where the Tea Party movement differed in a more positive way. I think someone who hadn't showered in a month & came strolling into a Tea Party rally with a drum in one hand and a bong in the other would be told to scram.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies