Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 03:14 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times

Advertisements

Why is Sarkozy fed up with Netanyahu? Why is is Netanyahu a liar?

Sarkozy to Obama: I'm fed up with Netanyahu - World Watch - CBS News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 03:46 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Funny
Sometimes I wonder if the world wouldn't be a better place if people just called a spade a spade more often, without any diplomacy or pc...
Just think of all the Wikileaks stuff.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:47 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Give me a break.. Israel has bent over backwards , sideways , jumped through hoops to get peace.. even getting one prisoner free for Israel took hundreds and hundreds of more Palestinians free.

The Palestinians are impossible to deal with. I listened for years about the bargaining and the Arafat was impossible and the PLO were terrorists and today Israel still has suicide bombers killing them one by one.. that is what the Palestinians goal is to kill every last Jew in Israel. There will be no peace.

I see the tide turning as many Americans are against Israel. To stand will Israel will bless this nation.. It is written.. to stand against Israel, it will be cursed. It is written.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Give me a break.. Israel has bent over backwards , sideways , jumped through hoops to get peace.. even getting one prisoner free for Israel took hundreds and hundreds of more Palestinians free.

The Palestinians are impossible to deal with. I listened for years about the bargaining and the Arafat was impossible and the PLO were terrorists and today Israel still has suicide bombers killing them one by one.. that is what the Palestinians goal is to kill every last Jew in Israel. There will be no peace.

I see the tide turning as many Americans are against Israel. To stand will Israel will bless this nation.. It is written.. to stand against Israel, it will be cursed. It is written.
I don't think either side is worth taking sides with currently.
Written? Forget about all the bible crap, Israel is just another small country gods give a crap about, just like Luxembourg or Belize or whatever

Old 11-08-2011, 03:57 PM

212 posts, read 126,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Written? Forget about all the bible crap, Israel is just another small country gods give a crap about, just like Luxembourg or Belize or whatever
Without the help of the U.S., Israel will fall to Russia and Iran.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:00 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post

You don't believe the bible, probably never read it... facts are the USA has been exceedingly blessed and now they will lose the blessing because of many who do not stand with Israel.

God wrote much about Israel that they will have no peace. It is true .

Old 11-08-2011, 04:02 PM

212 posts, read 126,612 times
Quote:
You don't believe the bible, probably never read it... facts are the USA has been exceedingly blessed and now they will lose the blessing because of many who do not stand with Israel.

Who wrote?

Old 11-08-2011, 04:08 PM

810 posts, read 837,302 times
If there is this "blessing" then there would be no need for the US, because they have "G-d" on their side.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:

Gee, America, liberate and emancipate yourself from those Middle Eastern fairy tales and superstitions. How the US fares depends on the developments within the US, on society, demographics, the political system, the education system, etc. You are not Pinocchio land...

Old 11-08-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM_156 View Post
Without the help of the U.S., Israel will fall to Russia and Iran.
I don't think so.

I suggest making Israel a full Nato member, which would ensure its safety. At the same time they would have to give up their settlements -- still the key obstacle in any peace process -- and thus pave the way for a Palestinian state, which would eventually also become a Nato member. This would protect both countries from each other, Israel from crazy Muslim neighbors, and free the US from its unfortunate partisan relationship with Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies