Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 11:29 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,898,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Why would it be necessary to tell a coworker they were pretty? Is that part of your job duties? Does your job description include evaluating the physical attactiveness of your coworkers? What business purpose are you serving with your unsolicited opinion on someone's appearance and implied sexual compatibility? It would depend on the context, but that could definitely constitute sexual harassment.
Which is why I don't believe a thing any of these women say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Look at how angry the liberals are, I rate this thread A+.
Since when does mocking a sci-fi gadget make one an angry liberal. This thread just gets more and more absurd, but at least its entertaining.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,919,645 times
Quote:
Which is why I don't believe a thing any of these women say.

Why?

Old 11-10-2011, 11:34 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, I believe that machine more than a woman accusing him since this is all a political stunt by liberal left to lasso a minority outside of the welfare farm who didn't need Democrat hand-outs to be successful. The machine can't lie. I could call a co-worker "pretty" and get fired for sexual harassment. The times we live in.

And you wonder why black people can't stand the Republicans/conservatives/Tea Party.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Actually, the investigator can only say that Herman Cain honestly doesn't believe that he has ever sexually harassed someone. That doesn't mean he hasn't. Men don't start out the day saying I'm going to sexually harass Ms Doyle in Accounting today. No man intends to sexually harass a woman. No one intends to sexually harass anyone. The guy who can't take away his eyes from a woman's breasts doesn't think he's sexually harassing her. He thinks it's natural for a man to stare at them. The man who asks his secretary to sit on his lap doesn't think he's sexually harassing her, he thinks it's all in good fun. The man who sends a sexually explicit joke to a female co-worker doesn't think it's sexual harassment, it's just innocent humor. The man who hits on the waitress at the bar, not sexual harassment, he's paying her a compliment, letting her know he finds her attractive. No one intends to violate another person's boundaries. Generally, when a person lets you know they feel uncomfortable, people back off. Sometimes, though, like in a workplace situation where the other person has more power, then it's harder for the person to let you know they feel uncomfortable, and the problem grows. I'm sure Mr Cain never intended to sexually harass anyone, doesn't see that any of his actions could be considered sexual harassment. I'm sure that's his sincere belief. But it doesn't mean that he's innocent.
More wonderful pseudo- psychological rationalizations from the left how apropos.

Now I understand why people put people on ignore. Unbelievable, what's next, time travel threads?

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Actually, the investigator can only say that Herman Cain honestly doesn't believe that he has ever sexually harassed someone. That doesn't mean he hasn't. Men don't start out the day saying I'm going to sexually harass Ms Doyle in Accounting today. No man intends to sexually harass a woman. No one intends to sexually harass anyone. The guy who can't take away his eyes from a woman's breasts doesn't think he's sexually harassing her. He thinks it's natural for a man to stare at them.
It is natural to look. Staring? That's where the line gets crossed.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:36 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
So anyone who disagrees with something or someone they call it "racist" is a Liberal?

Quote:
What's so closeminded about conservatism?

Ron Paul: "We should end the IRS"

Liberal: "RACIST!"
Quote:
The racist liberals will never believe this though. They will always slander any minority who dares to think outside the box and leave the welfare farm.
Considering you flog this argument every couple days, that's way beyond being a hypocrite.

Quote:
Look at how angry the liberals are, I rate this thread A+. Why don't you just come out and say that you hate Herman Cain because he's black and not a democrat?
Oh okay, you are just trying to make people angry. Just another juvenile troll, lol.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:41 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Yeah, we are supposed to believe a machine over actual payoffs by the NRA.
Your leftist brain wants so badly for Herman to be guilty, common sense and reason come in second to your prejudice.
This is all about democratic low down dirty tricks, and win at any cost.
That kind of blind devotion is why we have an incompetent, corrupt SOB in the WH, who is doing his best to destroy our country, and you are far too blind to see what he is doing...

Old 11-10-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
That kind of blind devotion is why we have an incompetent, corrupt SOB in the WH, who is doing his best to destroy our country, and you are far too blind to see what he is doing...
WEll if he wants to destroy our country and is incompetent, that means he is not achieving his goal, which is a good thing right? Interesting that you choose to use the word incompetent in a thread about secret lie detecting machines that are worthy of science fiction movies. What was that machine in Blade Runner?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies