Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 03:34 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,428,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Well, he caught OBL.

And he will end the Iraq War.

And he brought health care to millions who were not covered.

He has stood up against the worst congress in my lifetime.

I will vote for him again, and when this pack of jokers is booted, he will be able to do some good things for our country.
"Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2011, 03:36 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,534,690 times
His performance is despicable! I saw a video that has been scrubbed! it won't work and yet the link shows it existed when ya click on it so I'll go find it, and post to show you.

It showed, of all people, MSNBC "revealing" something so suspect about our leader that I was more shocked that they aired it! too many young folks there that lack the brains and wisdom to recognize just HOW bad this president is, in what they were revealing, seriously!

They said, a young, thirties-ish? guy to a gal, if I recall clearly....that they, sorry, HE said he had heard from one of Obama's Cabinet Members! That's really high in the administration..so I was really paying attention since I was told this one was a bombshell.

The cabinet member told MSNBC that in BO's first, two whole years in office, that he had not once!! been in the presence of BO and worked with him or anything! OMGosh....yes, I saw it, and was so thankful to get something so revealing, and now the youtube won't work.

It gets worse....the same, short youtube then showed a Union Boss, top banana in the thing. He was so immaturely proud when asked how often he hears from the white house, or is in it. He leaned back, a fat, redneck looking, actually, Guy, and asked approx., this. "How often do I talk to the white house, or how often am I IN the White House?!" Smart-aleck smirk on his face, prouder than a peacock! Then he told that he is in the white house every week, and talking with them almost every day, or he may have said, every day!! *(see? the most peculiar president, ever.....ignoring cabinet members for two years!! cabinet!! and, BUT..working very, very closely with UNIONS)

Scrub-a-dub for Obama, the first, Communist president of the US of A. I get it, and it is very, very bad. I don't have to dramatize it, exaggerate it nor be dishonest in any way.

Handcuff him, awaiting trial.

Old 11-12-2011, 05:45 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,472,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Obama's Performance .

Better yet, Obama's non performance.
Like you Scotty011;
and ain't that the truth.

Non existence perforamcne, even though Obama gives hismelf an A+.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:26 PM

5,756 posts, read 4,005,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
I don't know what planet you were living on at the time, but Obama had a spell on more than just liberals in '08.

To say Obama is not qualified is such a laughably tired argument, I don't even know where to begin.

Barak Obama is a Harvard educated attorney. This means he is in the "1%". Of course, I am referencing to intelligence.

Barak Obama was an Illinois state Senator for seven years. He was a U.S. Senator for three.

Let's put him up against John McCain. McCain had coattails to ride. Obama had none.

McCain did poorly in school. Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law Review.

Sure, McCain has more political experience but so what? Several potential Republican presidential nominees are trying to run as the "outsider".

I hope this answers your question.
You make it sound as if John McCain had it made without understanding that he came from a long lineage of family being Naval Officers.The people who go to these service academies can't be as ignorant as you depict like they are some community college.

If flying jets off and landing them on a moving ship getting shot down being held for a very long time mistreated tortured is riding coattails?
More like service to ones country above and beyond.

Before anyone says mean and nasty things remember the enemy offered to release John McCain because of who his father was and his grandfather [his task force sank like 48 Japanese ships in one day] but he refused to leave without the others in the Hanoi Hilton.They abused him even worse.

Like to see our current POTUS fly an A-4 off a bobbing carrier and then return for a landing the only experience Obama has is Air Force One and with Navy carriers a basketball game [Mission Accomplished].John McCain spent more time in prison than Barrack did in Congress.I would take a common sense candidate over a 1% er any day

Old 11-12-2011, 09:44 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,992,594 times
Quote:
Well, he caught OBL. So we have been told: burial at Sea, no photos. Yeah, he got him alright. I've got another one for you: Rick Perry is a Republican. See how easy it is when you don't have proof to claim something?

And he will end the Iraq War. Did we "win"? What did we win?

And he brought health care to millions who were not covered. He forced health insurance be purchased. No health care has been brought to anyone.

He has stood up against the worst congress in my lifetime. Reid/Pelosi x 2 years, both his party. Yes, I agree, they were very bad.

I will vote for him again, and when this pack of jokers is booted, he will be able to do some good things for our country.
Not unless he changes his agenda to one that is not anti-liberty and anti-small government. Or, do you think Mao was good for China too?

Old 11-12-2011, 11:44 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,948,370 times
Quote:
Well, he caught OBL.

Man don't bogart... Pass it around...
That has to be some really great stuff...

Old 11-12-2011, 11:59 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,281,363 times
Quote:
Well, he caught OBL.

After reading this post, I will argue it is not only the illegal aliens who need to be deported.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:27 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,583,766 times
Quote:
Well, he caught OBL.

I agree with you 100%! For the amount of crap Obama has inherited he has stood up to the plate and has come out swinging every time.
He may have been a Junior Senator but this man is a President!
Obama 2012!

Old 11-13-2011, 02:36 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,948,370 times
Yeah, he got us out of Iraq.... Wait, we're still there, and we are only leaving because the Iraq government wants our troops to be subject to Sharia law.

Health care... The bill has little to do with health care and has more to do with lining the pockets of a few fat cats.

No, he never stood up to Pelosi and her minions.

He has started a new war in Libia without knowing who exactly would be in charge there after the fall of the old regime.

He did jeopardize our troops and their success by using Bin Ladens assassination for political gain.

He has destroyed our economy and left our great grandchildren a debt they will never be able to pay off in their lifetimes.

Yep, he's a real peach.

Old 11-13-2011, 03:04 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,398,441 times
About a year from now all you righties are going to have one bad day as you find out the majority of Americans aint buying the hate on Obama thingy,and your world of negativity and hate will come crashing down as President Obama gets re elected to a second term.
It will be an active day on this section of the forum..
Looking on the bright side of things you'll get another 4 years of things to whine about on the forum..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies