Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 01:18 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,291,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Walmart is there to make a profit for their shareholders. If you wanna cry because you don't own stock then do it. Don't whine about how they spend their money because it's their shareholders not yours. Go start your own gdam company and have an IPO and see what happens when you start handing out all the money instead of paying your investors. You left handers think all the profits are to be shared by the employees for some reason. They didn't invest to make the company they are employed to to a job. You want that money buy some damn stock and stop crying how everything isn't fair for ONCE.
Your ignorance is showing through your anger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 01:23 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2byte View Post
You act as if employees are forced to work for Walmart. I know two employees that have worked there for years & love it. It's a great option for those without an education & no ambition to get an education.
Exactly. If your happy then do what your doing. If your happy working at walmart then great. If not then get another job. It's not rocket science. All these haters of walmart are completely insane.

Old 12-06-2011, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Your ignorance is showing through your anger.
Nice retort. I'm amazed at your intellect. Yawn............

Old 12-06-2011, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Exactly. If your happy then do what your doing. If your happy working at walmart then great. If not then get another job. It's not rocket science. All these haters of walmart are completely insane.
Quote:
Nice retort. I'm amazed at your intellect. Yawn............

Haters gonna hate.

Old 12-06-2011, 01:58 AM

LOL. another spell checking nazi produced by the left. Well when you have nothing to say then I guess that is all one can do. Continue on. Better check this post too as i think there may be some squiggly lines hear and their. LOL

Old 12-06-2011, 02:26 AM

Quote:
LOL. another spell checking nazi produced by the left. Well when you have nothing to say then I guess that is all one can do. Continue on. Better check this post too as i think there may be some squiggly lines hear and their. LOL
Stay in high school.

You intentionally ignored the fact that there are four unemployed to every one job. You attacked me about intellect while spelling wrong. You are fine with Walmart abusing employees.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:29 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Haters gonna hate.
Source of facts use to create this Democrat poster?

Old 12-06-2011, 04:43 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,952 times
Yeah....but the Occupy Whiner Slugs didn't get their cut.

Old 12-06-2011, 05:17 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
What is true charity anyway?

If I had a bumper crop year, facing millions of dollars in taxes, then I suddenly become charitable, have a painting in my basement appraised in the millions, and donate it to a Museum, or channel millions to charitable causes which will have the world patting me on my back as being such a good-hearted philanthropist!

Now I could have just coughed up the income taxes, and, subsequently, lowered the tax burden of the lower classes.

All $ I give to charitable causes is after-tax generosity!

Old 12-06-2011, 05:29 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,520,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2byte View Post
You act as if employees are forced to work for Walmart. I know two employees that have worked there for years & love it. It's a great option for those without an education & no ambition to get an education.

You do realize that this is not about employment with wm but about their so-called charitable donations?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies