Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2011, 06:41 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,916,533 times

Advertisements

How about this... let's mandate drugging global civilization so we are all passive, oblivious, emotionless goons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2011, 06:42 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,470,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
being gay isn't a behavior you know. i'm 34 and still a virgin,
I was gay and a virgin for 21 years.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesj View Post
You're honestly comparing the Jewish atrocities to gays.
You're honestly not aware of the kinds of human rights violations gay people face?

Ugandan police track down gays and gang-rape them and murder them in their own homes.

Gay activist on paper's 'hang them' list killed - World news - Africa - msnbc.com

In Iran, gay people are sent to prison and gang-raped and tortured by the prison guards. They are then hanged, sometimes publicly.

In Jamaica, you risk being lynched if you tell anyone you're gay.

'If you're gay in Jamaica, you're dead' | World news | The Guardian

The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? - TIME

How is that not comparable to the Holocaust? Also, you seem to forget that gay people were also killed in the Holocaust.

http://www.pink-triangle.org/

Gay people were tortured in the Holocaust and they are still tortured TODAY. Why is it so far out that our government doesn't exactly want to give financial aid to countries like this? It's about so much more than marriage rights. At least 5 countries do not give gay people the right to life and many more prison them, torture them, rape them, and while not written into law, many gay people risk being killed by vigilantes if they're found to be gay.

People seriously need to get educated on this issue before spouting opinions based on misinformation.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Go to virtually any thread dealing with Islamic attrocities. You'll find the usual crop of Islamic apologists here saying its their culture, or that "Christians did the same thing", while ignoring that they did so a millenia ago. From other postings...I highly doubt they are conservative voters.
Please tell me one person who is apologetic about Muslims hanging and stoning people for crimes like indecent exposure (usually of hair, in the case of women) and homosexuality (which is not an act but an orientation).

Tell me anywhere where anyone, liberal or otherwise, excuses those kinds of atrocities on the basis of them being done by Islamic fundamentalists.

Thanks.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Adam and Eve are mythological characters, and just because God commanded 2 people in a story to multiply, doesn't mean he meant for every human in existence to.

And I have asked him. For at least 15 years. And the answer I got disagrees with you. So I'm no doubt going to assume you'll claim I didn't get the correct answer, since if I asked him, the only correct response would be the one that agrees with you.
You know, I wonder if infertile heterosexual Christians are expected to be fruitful and multiply. Or does God make an exception for them?

Old 12-09-2011, 06:58 AM

45,244 posts, read 26,482,257 times
Quote:
Obama Admnistration to champion Gay Rights around the world
while trampling mine here at home.
This guy is a joke.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
If parents strictly controlled their children..never let them out their sight..homosexuals would eventually die out.

Their perverted, hedonistic lifestyle needs to recruit children in order to survive.

Watch your kids. They seek them.
You do realize the vast majority of gay people have straight parents, right? And the vast majority of gay parents have straight children.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
I could choose to be gay. Ask freud he'll tell ya.
Lol, Freud's theories were dismissed as pseudoscience a long time ago...with good reason.

For starters, he actually thought women envy men for having penises.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:03 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,514,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Again, so sad when people think they are powerless to make choices in their lives.
The choice for anyone is whether to act on an attraction, not on feeling the attraction. Are you really saying that heterosexuals can by will power choose to not be attracted to the other sex ?

Old 12-09-2011, 07:04 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,916,533 times
I'm glad somebody dismissed Freudism..

At least now we can also dismiss the fact that Freud, as well as many deluded homosexuals and confused individuals, believed/s all sexual emotions should not be oppressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies