Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 09:17 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,448,514 times

Advertisements

You Lefties are a bunch of crackpots. Didn't some union trash tear up the recall petition for the Dems last time around? Oh yes they did! Now the Lefty madness is giving a reward for information that leads to an arrest for this one? How can you people sleep at night.

FLASHBACK: No Arrests, Outrage Over Destruction of Holperin Recall Papers | Media Trackers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2011, 09:20 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You Lefties are a bunch of crackpots. Didn't some union trash tear up the recall petition for the Dems last time around? Oh yes they did! Now the Lefty madness is giving a reward for information that leads to an arrest for this one? How can you people sleep at night.

FLASHBACK: No Arrests, Outrage Over Destruction of Holperin Recall Papers | Media Trackers
Not the topic, we are discussing the tea party thuggary running ramped in Wisconsin.

Old 12-30-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Not the topic, we are discussing the tea party thuggary running ramped in Wisconsin.
There was no mention of the TP in any of those articles. BUT, there was a mention of union activists in the one I posted. Stop your faux outrage. You can't get away with "That's not the topic" just to try and save face. But I'll play your game and start a new thread.

Old 12-30-2011, 09:25 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,200,290 times
Quote:

Lol, thought you had s real story, like a video of union thugs tearing up petitions or something. I guess the wingnuts were too afraid to turn on their cameras until the "offender" was gone...

Old 12-30-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Lol, thought you had s real story, like a video of union thugs tearing up petitions or something. I guess the wingnuts were too afraid to turn on their cameras until the "offender" was gone...
Watch the video. BTW, where's your video that shows the TP doing this? LMAO!

Old 12-30-2011, 09:28 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,510,328 times
Quote:
Sure wingnuts, let's pretend acts like this are acceptable. You might not like the petition drive, the people behind it or union workers in general, but that doesn't give you the right to interfere with the rights of others.

Shame on you for trying to justify the actions of these thugs.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...wisconsin.html
I don't in any way shape or form condone the actions of these people. I think thuggery like this has no place in the political process. My objection is to the OPs patently false statement about it being the work of the Tea Party. Nowhere, in the articles he listed, did it say one thing about the Tea Party. The statement was beyond misleading, it was a flat out lie, and he knows it.

Old 12-30-2011, 09:28 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,106 times
Quote:
Try reading the links, arrests were made in most of their attacks.

Old 12-30-2011, 09:34 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,200,290 times
Quote:
There have been arrests of wingnuts, caught and charged, that trumps a lame video of the aftermath of who know what.

Do a little research, check the link I added about wingnuts collecting signatures they plan to shred, I crime my friend.

There is a widespread and MISPLACED wingnut campaign against the petition drive. Misplaced because they should try to prevent democracy they should be gearing up for a recall campaign instead.

Old 12-30-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Try reading the links, arrests were made in most of their attacks.
So.....Where did it say the TP was responsible? Are you guys going to go after the union trash who tore up the other one too and make it at least look like you guys have some values?

Old 12-30-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
There have been arrests of wingnuts, caught and charged, that trumps a lame video of the aftermath of who know what.
Where did it say they were TP people?

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-30-2011 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: off topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies