Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2012, 03:25 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,040,431 times

Advertisements

You are very entertaining, arus! Very good at rationalizing things that are impossible to rationalize.

Of course the Madrid Windsor was deemed unsafe! It looks just a teensy bit short of inhabitable in the "after" picture, but it didn't do this:

WTC 7 Explosion - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2012, 03:31 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,196,890 times
That plane that hit the Pentagon was expertly piloted...just 6 feet lower and the engines would have scraped the ground and possibly made it crash before hitting the building.
I wonder if the black box from it was recovered? What did the security cameras from a nearby gas station show?

Old 01-08-2012, 03:34 PM

30 posts, read 17,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
What did the security cameras from a nearby gas station show?
The truth. That is why we will never see it.

Old 01-08-2012, 04:09 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,958,243 times
in case anyone missed it...lets see what these
experts have to say about the unprecedented World Trade
Center collapses.

interviews of 50 experts including structural engineers with decades of experience, firefighters, physicists, metallurgists, chemists, fire protection engineers,
demolition experts, architects, you name it. they strongly refute the official explanation of how the towers came down on 9/11. sorry but the evidence of planned, controlled demolition is clear and overwhelming. who do you believe? the experts or the Bush & Cheney crime syndicate? watch and decide for yourself.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:59 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,588,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
in case anyone missed it...lets see what these
experts have to say about the unprecedented World Trade
Center collapses.

interviews of 50 experts including structural engineers with decades of experience, firefighters, physicists, metallurgists, chemists, fire protection engineers, demolition experts, architects, you name it. they strongly refute the official explanation of how the towers came down on 9/11. sorry but the evidence of planned, controlled demolition is clear and overwhelming. who do you believe? the experts or the Bush & Cheney crime syndicate? watch and decide for yourself.

They're all ignorant "truthers" who didnt witness it first hand and should therefore shut up!

Old 01-08-2012, 10:33 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,427,366 times
So if I understand correctly, the Rothschilds who own the banks and the UK and the BBC were involved in the conspiracy to bomb NY on the premise it would lead to war, which would require massive debt,
which would pay them zero percent,
as well as lead to the election of a Manchurian candidate whose sole goal was to dismantle the power elite and the bankers.

And all this time I thought they were brighter than that.

Old 01-08-2012, 10:49 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,134,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV4ME View Post
But I didn't post them. DifferentDrum did. A "senior member" just like you.
"You betta check yaself before ya wreck yaself."

I didn't say you posted them, but you're the person who said I should have responded to them... Duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV4ME View Post
Do you know how easy it is for me to make you look ridiculous?
Must be awful hard, because you're still working at it and haven't managed so much as a millimeter of progress.

Meanwhile, you're still promoting fantastic fantasy as fact. So when it comes to looking ridiculous...

Old 01-08-2012, 11:09 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,134,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
interviews of 50 experts including...
Ten years after the fact, they found fifty "experts" out of a nation of 350,000,000 people, with many tens of thousands of engineers among that population.

Surely you'll understand if I'm not impressed. I'm sure I could round up fifty accountants that believe that there's some secret worldwide conspiracy to spray chemtrails in the sky, too, and it would be just about as relevant.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:10 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,277,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Ten years after the fact, they found fifty "experts" out of a nation of 350,000,000 people, with many tens of thousands of engineers among that population.

Surely you'll understand if I'm not impressed. I'm sure I could round up fifty accountants that believe that there's some secret worldwide conspiracy to spray chemtrails in the sky, too, and it would be just about as relevant.

and only did a Youtube interview. And if you actually researched these "50 experts" You'd find that:

1) they are no longer active experts (meaning they let their licenses expire, some for nearly a decade)

2) have not published a peer reviewed article with their research in any recognized science, engineering or architecture publication

3) are not even experts in the field that would address 9/11 at all (not architects, not structural engineers, not demolition experts, not firefighters, not fire investigators, etc)

4) have not read the NIST report.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:23 AM

4,019 posts, read 3,958,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post

1. The expertise of fifty top science and engineering professionals is nothing to sneeze at. They are not anonymous. They have gone on record openly with their names and background information. Additionally, the ae911truth organization founded in 2006 has over 1,500 experts who have signed a petition calling for a credible investigation into 9/11.

2. How do you presume to know what these other 'tens of thousands' of engineers actually think of the WTC collapses? Did someone make you their spokesperson? Have you personally spoken to each and every one of them? If so, can you name each of them? Or are you a psychic mind-reader?

How many of these other 'thousands and thousands' of engineers do you know of have taken the time to look into these unprecedented building collapses? Because more realistically, most have not looked into it at any depth, so don't have a position one way or the other.

3. And for the ones that have looked at it, it has them baffled. Understandably so. Since this is the first time in the history of science and engineering, in the history of the world that a modern steel-framed high-rise has ever collapsed,
allegedly due to fire. How do you explain this unprecedented phenomenon? Can you rebut any of the points raised by the experts in the video? Or is your objection to their position purely a POLITICAL one? Because so far you haven't offered any facts.

4. Someone better inform the experts in the professional demolition industry that their highly specialized expertise in bringing down modern high-rises will no longer be required.
I guess bad news for them, their industry is obsolete. Because building owners will save millions by doing it themselves. You mean do-it yourself controlled demolition? You got it bub. All you need is a can of lighter fluid and a box of matches!

While you're at it, someone better dig up Isaac Newton to inform him 9/11 has proven his Third law of motion to be wrong. Time to rewrite all those science books.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies