Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2012, 11:16 AM

30 posts, read 17,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
The big question for me is, if it wasn't an airplane that hit the Pentagon, what happened to that Aircraft and all the people?
Here's a hint...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 11:53 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,035,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Most "witnesses" were media persons driving by "going to work"- coinkydinkally.

Same with the NYC "witnesses"- many media people or relatives of media people.

Mike Walter saw "the wings fold back" from out on the highway and through the trees? 1:48 - 2:00

Pentagon 9/11 Eyewitness Mike Walter Exposed - YouTube

One news guy changed his story entirely- do they forget their reports are already recorded, or do they count on all of us forgetting? The owned media is hugely involved in the cover-up:

The Pentagon 9/11/2001: CNN - Evidence Tampering - YouTube
Really? All the witnesses I know were office workers or emergency responders. Some were in the building, some on the ground.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:46 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,635 times
Quote:
The big question for me is, if it wasn't an airplane that hit the Pentagon, what happened to that Aircraft and all the people?
Good question. Can you come up with any possible answers on your own? Can you research to see if others have come up with similar, as well as other, possibilities? At first I thought the "planes" must have been flown into the ocean- but then I wondered why would the perpetrators need to kill actual people? They wanted to bring the towers down for insurance, financial, and destruction of records purposes, as well as foment anger among the peeps so they could garner support for the already planned Iraq War.

Once you have have seen without doubt that the official story does not hold water, it is quite obvious that something else happened. Many people seem to think your question is unanswerable and drop it there. But obviously something ELSE, other than the official story, is what actually happened.

This research is fascinating to me- and where it took me is very far from where I expected to go!

Old 01-10-2012, 01:33 PM

88,586 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Good question. Can you come up with any possible answers on your own? Can you research to see if others have come up with similar, as well as other, possibilities? At first I thought the "planes" must have been flown into the ocean- but then I wondered why would the perpetrators need to kill actual people? They wanted to bring the towers down for insurance, financial, and destruction of records purposes, as well as foment anger among the peeps so they could garner support for the already planned Iraq War.

Once you have have seen without doubt that the official story does not hold water, it is quite obvious that something else happened. Many people seem to think your question is unanswerable and drop it there. But obviously something ELSE, other than the official story, is what actually happened.

This research is fascinating to me- and where it took me is very far from where I expected to go!
Well, that sure sucks that the insurance and financial parts didn't work out, huh?

I wonder what records they wanted destroyed that weren't backed up somewhere else. I did lose my crayon drawing of a T-Rex eating a Stegosaurus that my daughter drew for me in kindergarten. Have always been a little sad about that.

Old 01-10-2012, 01:43 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Well, that sure sucks that the insurance and financial parts didn't work out, huh?

I wonder what records they wanted destroyed that weren't backed up somewhere else. I did lose my crayon drawing of a T-Rex eating a Stegosaurus that my daughter drew for me in kindergarten. Have always been a little sad about that.
You need to look into it more carefully.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:21 PM

88,586 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
You need to look into it more carefully.
LOL! I've "looked into it" far more than I ever wanted to, thank you very much! Has nothing to do with conspiracy stories--if one had anything to do with the rebuild, there was no way to avoid following that insurance and financing mess in detail, for all the years it dragged on. And continues to do so.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:21 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,953,588 times
Quote:

This CNN reporter seems just as baffled about it as you are.

"from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon..."

9/11 CNN No Plane at Pentagon Original Footage - YouTube

Old 01-10-2012, 08:52 PM

30 posts, read 17,455 times
Quote:
They wanted to bring the towers down for insurance, financial, and destruction of records purposes, as well as foment anger among the peeps so they could garner support for the already planned Iraq War.
We have a winner!

Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,306,483 times
I think this is an interesting and good thread because it allows those of us who are not conspiracy theorists to ask some questions. There are a couple things that initially appeared strange to me. One of them is the activity that supposedly went on with the insurance policy that was in place for the Twin Towers. Another thing would be the sudden changes in security measures at the WTC before the attacks.

I really don't believe all the other stuff that people say supports some conspiracy.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:10 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,316 times
no black boxes survived, but some passports did.... Me thinks.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies