Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 04:30 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Tell me a couple really dumb arse things she said or did
Replied to a question:What magazines or newspaper do you read regularly?

The DivaDope answered (after hesitating) , All of them.

She referred to end of life counseling as "Death Panels"

Lies or stupidity....YOU choose....

The list can go on....where were YOU when she was running....????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2012, 04:35 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
One year ago Gabrielle Giffords was shot by a lunatic fringe progressive nutter by the name of Jared Loughner. The liberal media immediately tried to blame his actions on Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin is owed an apology. When will she get it?

When will the Democrats stop with their never-ending violent rhetoric and uncivil discourse that's tearing this country apart?

Did Barack Obama’s Violent Rhetoric Inspire Mass Murder In Arizona? | A Time For Choosing

Media should apologize for agreeing to publish Palin's ad with cross hairs on Giffords head? Why should they apologize, when they only did what Palin paid them to do?

Old 01-08-2012, 04:39 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,865,897 times
It bothered me more that they went after her family with all the ridicule. Like Letterman and Family Guy. When they were called out we were called "butthurt."

Yet if someone did the same exact thing to Obama's family like his children, you bet your bottom dollar they'll cry and rage about it.

Old 01-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Replied to a question:What magazines or newspaper do you read regularly?

The DivaDope answered (after hesitating) , All of them.

She referred to end of life counseling as "Death Panels"

Lies or stupidity....YOU choose....

The list can go on....where were YOU when she was running....????
yes SF schooled me with some youtube video of some of her not so brilliant responses. It goes both ways but it seems she was dished more than her fair share of hate. Fair target yes. Hesitation does not make one "stupid"

Old 01-08-2012, 05:01 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times
Quote:
I really never understood the hate she recieved. What was the biggest issue people had with her?
The *******s on the left, despise attractive women who are conservative. When you couple that with the fact that women on the left usually look like hunchback trolls you understand why they constantly attack Sarah Palin. It's like the cute girl in high school always getting attacked by the ugly girls...

It's the same for a lot of the women on Fox News, the idiots on the left like to label them bimbos and dumb sluts when in reality most of them are smarter and much better educated than the ******* failures who attack them.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-09-2012 at 04:51 AM.. Reason: personal

Old 01-08-2012, 05:04 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Is it jealousy or fear that has Obama haters bashing him?...or any other Democrat? Are they all jealous?

No, that would be stupid to say that political comment is jealousy...wouldn't it?

Fear of Palin getting anywhere near the White House?

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

If anyone has to WONDER about what was wrong with Palin....they are on her level....
Liberal morons, don't hate Palin due to politics, it's never been about politics. Most of them are pathetic home bodies who would trade with Sarah Palin in a heartbeat if they could. I've yet to see a female on the left who wasn't envious of Palin, I can't blame them because they're not exactly attractive themselves.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-09-2012 at 04:51 AM.. Reason: personal

Old 01-08-2012, 05:15 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Well , wasn't there a program called Crossfire on CNN ? yeah, there was.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:17 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
yes SF schooled me with some youtube video of some of her not so brilliant responses. It goes both ways but it seems she was dished more than her fair share of hate. Fair target yes. Hesitation does not make one "stupid"
Gee, are you deliberately missing the point....hesitating to THINK isn't stupid and no one ever said it was!
Having to think to give such a STUPID answer is pretty stupid.
Not being able to name a few publications she read means she is stupid.

"More than her fair share" ...SO?!

Is there a Fair-o-Meter? No, ...

Was she more stupid than other candidates, yes...some people ARE just more stupid...

If she was willing to make the statements that she did then she SHOULD have the courage to face the consequences...

Don't other politicians????? WHY would she be special???

Old 01-08-2012, 05:18 PM

11,289 posts, read 26,191,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
One year ago Gabrielle Giffords was shot by a lunatic fringe progressive nutter by the name of Jared Loughner. The liberal media immediately tried to blame his actions on Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin is owed an apology. When will she get it?

When will the Democrats stop with their never-ending violent rhetoric and uncivil discourse that's tearing this country apart?

Did Barack Obama’s Violent Rhetoric Inspire Mass Murder In Arizona? | A Time For Choosing
I have to assume this is just extreme sarcasm, right?

Old 01-08-2012, 05:19 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Ain't that the truth? LOL

Unfortunately, he still won't admit what a huge mistake she was - at least not publicly.
Oh, the liberal media pounded on her daily.. I remember Ross Perot, smart man..being pounded by the media too.

Perot's warnings all came to pass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies