Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2012, 04:35 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
That dude's droning, driveling voice did nothing to help to get his point across. Also, the flow was pretty crappy and the presentation was very dull.
That was meant to point out how stupid it sounds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 04:44 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Stupid is two same sex people thinking they are husband and wife, that's just stupid, it's so darn laughable that it's sad. There is no sense or logic about it but have at it I'll just laugh.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:47 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Stupid is two same sex people thinking they are husband and wife, that's just stupid, it's so darn laughable that it's sad. There is no sense or logic about it but have at it I'll just laugh.
Husband and wife? I think you mean husband and husband (or wife and wife).

Old 07-08-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Husband and wife? I think you mean husband and husband (or wife and wife).
Your mistaken then because I mean husband and wife anything else is laughable.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:04 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
When two women are married they are pronounced woman and woman or wife and wife.

When two men are married they pronounced man and man or husband and husband.

I really don't get why you think your stance on the issue is the bottom line to it all. Why must you attempt to segregate and discriminate against a group of people when it has no bearing on your life whatsoever?

Unconstitutional much?

Old 07-08-2012, 05:10 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
You're (not "your" by the way) mistaken. When my boyfriend and I get married, we will be husbands. And it's pretty telling as to what kind of human being you are that you find it laughable that people currently simply want to find happiness with the ones they love and want to be treated the same as you.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:10 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times
Here is a video a represention of the typically idiotic ramblings of those who oppose marriage equality.

'on gay marriage' - american version - YouTube

Old 07-08-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
When two women are married they are pronounced woman and woman or wife and wife.

When two men are married they pronounced man and man or husband and husband.

I really don't get why you think your stance on the issue is the bottom line to it all. Why must you attempt to segregate and discriminate against a group of people when it has no bearing on your life whatsoever?

Unconstitutional much?
Show me where i said you couldn't do what you wish, I didn't segregate anyone did I? Did I discriminate? the answer is no, what I said is it is laughable. Comprehend much?

Old 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
You're (not "your" by the way) mistaken. When my boyfriend and I get married, we will be husbands. And it's pretty telling as to what kind of human being you are that you find it laughable that people currently simply want to find happiness with the ones they love and want to be treated the same as you.
Yeah right, I give two sh*ts if you think you are married, I think it's funny, so what? You have no clue what kind of person I am and that you think you do says a lot about you. there is no logic or sense to ssm, it's stupid but feel free to knock yourself out,I'm not stopping you.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:31 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
Quote:
More laughable is calling a same-sex couple husband and wife. More like, husband and husband, or wife and wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies