Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2012, 06:59 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times

Advertisements

This was all settled in the 1960s and 1970s. Why are we rehashing this all over again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2012, 07:04 PM

2,399 posts, read 4,219,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicka4 View Post
Not if you don't want to be pregnant or give birth. It's no minor thing to women who have their own lives and issues to deal with. You wouldn't know about that since you aren't them though.

Only healthy white infants are in demand. Flood the system with anything else and you will just be paying more in welfare and medical care and even jails. FOREVER.
So you believe in killing.

That says a lot about you.

I don't even know whether your views should even be considered considering how extreme they are. I mean, you think that it is okay to kill unborn children. Then you make it as though it is a women's rights issue. The woman had a choice not to have sex. When you're pregnant, then the child supercedes any desires that you may have. There's two people at that point, not one.

It's actually twisted, sick, and pathetic that you would condone child murder. It's barbaric.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:08 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
So you believe in killing.

That says a lot about you.

I don't even know whether your views should even be considered considering how extreme they are. I mean, you think that it is okay to kill unborn children. Then you make it as though it is a women's rights issue. The woman had a choice not to have sex. When you're pregnant, then the child supercedes any desires that you may have. There's two people at that point, not one.

It's actually twisted, sick, and pathetic that you would condone child murder. It's barbaric.
Speaking of imposing ones views on others, what do you call what you are doing?

Old 02-18-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
I agree with that. Can you explain, then, why motherhood is being impeded in deference to economic systems? If we have built a civilization that is running contrary to life, we need to examine that civilization in earnest and correct the course. When every answer and plan conservatives concoct prohibits the acquisition of job skills, religiously justifies itself to stomp out esteem in women, and institutionalizes blame shifting to protect the guilty at the expense of the innocent... conservatives have become overrun by evil.
Seriously. I don't know where you get this stuff.

[
Quote:
Santorum is not serving God. He is serving a one eyed world view contrary to God, antithetical to life, and abusive to the majority.
Please do explain. Where is Santorum not serving God according to this issue? I don't think he is at odds with the Bible here.

Quote:
Quit abuse, quit negative competition undermining legitimate commerce, quit avoiding self control demanding women carry his testicles for him, then we'll get to work on meaningful healthy relations. The war on moral relativity is a deluded projection avoiding ownership of their personal dysfunctional philosophies passing themselves off as God. It has no place being universally imposed on all others. Ever.
Please do explain more. By the way, you really seem angry.

Quote:
If this were a family table, you as father abusing the kids, and they spoke up in their own defense about the wrongful information you're going on believing it to be a discipline problem, will you continue indulging yourself the definition of fatherhood is "might makes right"? Is that, or is that not, the abdication of the role of teaching? Is that, or is that not, the abuse of authority in lieu of leadership? Is that, or is it not, the abuse of group endeavors to satisfy a singular (ego or economic) vampire at the expense of all? At the expense of the mission at hand? This is not Christianity, but it is what is passing itself off in populist movements as (c)hristian.
What does this have to do with Santorum?

Last edited by Stars&StripesForever; 02-18-2012 at 07:18 PM..

Old 02-18-2012, 07:09 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Spelling makes all the difference in the world.
And no, I do not believe everything that my own church teaches is true.
If I did, I would have many more children than I do.
Fortunately, I am old enough to know the difference, some day you will be, too......I hope.
My dear, I get your point, the question begging to be asked, is do you?
BTW, its knew, not new.
I know, it was a typo. Im really sorry that you don't believe in everything that your church teaches.
Ps I'm a terrible speller.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Speaking of imposing ones views on others, what do you call what you are doing?
Do you think that someone should have the right to kill another being in cold blood? If not, why? I mean, isn't that someone trying to "impose their views on others".

Seriously. You can't be this myopic. Everyone knows that murdering children is wrong. At least they should know that it is wrong.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
This was all settled in the 1960s and 1970s. Why are we rehashing this all over again?
What was settled? Oh, the beginning of the downfall. You're right about that.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
I know, it was a typo. Im really sorry that you don't believe in everything that your church teaches.
Ps I'm a terrible speller.
You're young, as you mature you will see that a lot of the church teachings are dogma, which is made by man, not God.
I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.
BTW, you really should install spellcheck on your computer, its an enormous help.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Do you think that someone should have the right to kill another being in cold blood? If not, why? I mean, isn't that someone trying to "impose their views on others".

Seriously. You can't be this myopic. Everyone knows that murdering children is wrong. At least they should know that it is wrong.
Roe V Wade ring a bell for you?

Old 02-18-2012, 07:15 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
...and that's the $1000,000 dollar question. We shouldn't have to, but aside form the fact that there are entities that would love to turn back the clock...way back, there are others that are using it to further divide an already divided nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies