Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 03:52 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The right wing media is just about propaganda, not facts. The brainwashed minions don't care what they are being told, as long as it's in some way bashing Obama.
Your silence is quite noticeable in regards to my response to your post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 04:07 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Your silence is quite noticeable in regards to my response to your post!
I'm glad you're so interested in my opinion

Otherwise all these so called "liberals" you listed are just that, so called. All are nobodies on the payroll that faux is pretending to pass off as being legitimate people from the other side, but is further from the truth.

Any time they do have a guest person from the left on, all they do is bash them, discredit, gang up, and do really all they can do smear them, not have an actual discussion like other networks do.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:33 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times
Quote:
I'm glad you're so interested in my opinion

Otherwise all these so called "liberals" you listed are just that, so called. All are nobodies on the payroll that faux is pretending to pass off as being legitimate people from the other side, but is further from the truth.

Any time they do have a guest person from the left on, all they do is bash them, discredit, gang up, and do really all they can do smear them, not have an actual discussion like other networks do.
Your garbage isn't even worth the 'FAUX' page that I am typing this on.

According to YOU .. Beckel, Williams, WhoreAldo etc. etc. are 'nobodies'!?

You don't even respond to the Sally Kohn part of my post which even the REAL Radical left agrees is 'Somebody' AND a REAL Leftist nut case!

BTW: While you, and troll/leftists like you continue to bash a faux network like Fox .. You can't name ONE leftist/communist news source that gives as much air time to Conservatives as Faux News gives to the left!

CNN, MSNBC, CBS .. ?
Go troll another thread!

Old 02-15-2012, 05:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Isn't derailing and hijacking a thread considered trolling?
Thanks for showing me what MOgal's deleted post said. I always wonder about those things. It seems that when lefties hijack my threads it is ok but whan the gal even said the word troll her post disappeared. Mercy, the way the rules are enforced here.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
The right wing media is just about propaganda, not facts. The brainwashed minions don't care what they are being told, as long as it's in some way bashing Obama.
Are you standing up for Media Matters, Think Prog, Kos, and HuffPo here with your right wing words? Yep, you are doing just that and you are missing the real truth from them.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Saved the nation from the brink of total collapse from the extreme right fascist machine. Thank god we got a D congress and president when we did, otherwise the nation would likely be in a complete meltdown.
Ah yes, without Obamacare the end would have come. Pelosi to you, I say.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Get over yourself!

The "Fox News is for the 'Right Wingnuts' is old and outdated!

Allow Me ..

Admittedly, this isn't the latest of news and I didn't go searching for updates .. I just wanted an excuse to put to rest, the lie that the lefties on this forum most often use when comparing TV media and that is .. "Only 'Right Wing Nuts Watch Fox News"!

I have to admit .. I DON'T like Beckel and I don't really care for a lot of the folks on Fox .. be they Liberal or Conservative!

The Major problem that the Leftists/Liberals face when criticizing Fox is .. There's a Lot of Leftists/Liberals .. On Fox!

Some are on .. 'A Lot' others .. Not So Much!

But the fact is .. They get the air time!

Off the top of my head .. I will name just a few:

Juan williams

Bob Beckel

WHOREaldo Rivera (I DID spell it correctly .. didn't I?)

Kristen Powers

Alan Colmes

Susan Estrich

Marc Lamont Hil

Al less than Sharptoon (Al Sharpton to you libs)

Shep Smith

And the latest hire: Sally Kohn

Review from a liberal site ..
Isn't it something the way these lefties always know what Fox is saying but they don't know anything about your list? I think I know the real answer. It would be that George Soros created Media Matters to get Fox. I don't know how much money he channels through his money channelers to Think Progress but it must be nearly as much as the $1 million he gave MM right out in the open just over a year ago. Also, he threw a cool million at HuffPo. Now I can always find the very words these people repeat over and over on those sites any day.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:23 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

Yes Roy, thanks gooness we got a D to screw it all up!
and it did not even take long.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Glenn Beck is a shock jock, his entire approach is to say outrageous things in hopes of getting a rise out of the audience. He admits to being a rodeo clown. Take him and his antics with a grain of salt
When was the last time you heard Beck do all you accuse him of? I know you don't subscribe to his site so you have to be getting your knowledge from left leaning blogs where they twist and spin before letting them out to you.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Saved the nation from the brink of total collapse from the extreme right fascist machine. Thank god we got a D congress and president when we did, otherwise the nation would likely be in a complete meltdown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies