Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 07:39 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,208,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Heck, even when Steve's sitting on the front stoop of the trailer playing his banjo, he's benefiting from an African American contribution.
LOL, when you look into that boy's eyes you can almost see the 'i hate them f"ing sub human n***rs' flowing out.... Oh wait, as long as you don't say the N word, you're not a racist, I forgot.

It is a shame that someone needs to blame someone else, a whole race at that, for their own shortcomings. Self reliance and pulling yourself up by your boot straps doesn't need to included tearing down others based on their skin color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 08:02 AM

3,010 posts, read 6,313,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Elaborate. What have they contributed that has been successfully beneficial.

Charles Drew - The Blood Bank

http://raahistory.com/

http://inventors.about.com/od/blacki..._inventors.htm

I can go on if you wish

Old 02-17-2012, 08:39 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,592,451 times
You know, in my almost 60 years of life I have been exposed to a wide variety of idiots but never have I experienced the lunacy of the "Birthers". This is a group of absolute losers. Now, I can tolerate the ordinary garden variety idiot but these idiots are a different breed altogether. The biggest thing they all seem to have in common is their HATE. So, they aren't garden variety idiots but distructive idiots. Another factor that I have noticed about them is they are, "Stupid" idiots. In fact they are so stupid that they make the other stupid people look like Einstein in comparison. Another interesting thing about them is they are all white folks, They make me ashamed of my own whiteness lest anyone would ever think I have anything in common with these stupid, distructive idiots.

You know, I have never like the term, "White trash" just as I don't like racist terms applied to anyone. These birthers really fit the definition of white trash. Not because they are poor or ignorant or anything else like that but because they define trash. Good for absolutely nothing but in fact a liability that costs us to dispose of. There is an awful reek about them that only the most vile trash is capable of producing. They are nothing but little vile, hating, frightened racists who will surely reap what they sow and it ain't pretty.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:44 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,547,526 times
Like I keep saying...a lot of Americans are really terrified of black people.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:46 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,540,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
The theme that appears to have developed lately (since Birthers got pummeled in Georgia) is that all of Steve McGarrett's posts basically boil down to "black people are bad."
You sure did nail it. Luckily whites that are not rabid SF types understand Obama is the peoples President. He has done no more for blacks than any other President. Apparently for some reasons steve thinks blacks are going to get some sort of unfair advantage now that a black man is President. So what was happening before?

Old 02-17-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
BINGO you are right. Too bad, some cannot see reality.
Are you really going to side with the op? I didnt take you for that type but OK then

Old 02-17-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
No I don't since black America has contributed to the American society since Jamestown was founded. Bigots can always avoid the section of the Smithsonian, turn off BET & R&B Soul and Hip-Hop music and go live in their "white" bubbles. Black America is part of the American culture!
Actually watching TV and awards shows and such (as much as I can stand of them anyway) I think organizations have pulled back since Obama has been elected.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:54 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,545,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Because he ignored the Blacks for 3.5 years and we have an election coming up.

Happy, I'm really surprise that you would jump on the OP bandwagon of ignorance. This is a museum opening. Are you stating that if the President was White, he wouldn't attend?

3,840 posts, read 4,516,940 times
Wow...just wow. What a fabricated non-issue. ANY, and I mean ANY, president would attend this kind of event. This is just ridiculous reaching for something to be "outraged" over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
What have they contributed that has been beneficial to mankind?
This post says it all about the mindset of the op. I never can post the truth or I get in trouble but everyone has to see through this. And the ones who support this are just as guilty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies