Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 12:39 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,484,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
There was no proof that assault occured. Unless you consider yelling at someone assault. Secondly, lecturing someone on cultural sensitivity is something different, which I agree was inappropriate. I would have told the guy, listen, if you are going to go out of your way to insult someones views, be prepared to get yelled out, if you can't handle it, don't do it.
But he didn't do that. He went into a lengthy diatribe about the inappropriateness of insulting Islam. Its as if he really does think an assault happened and he wants to justify it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 12:40 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,484,516 times
Here's the audio of Judge Martin:

Judge Mark Martin Scolds Victim Who Insulted Islam - YouTube

Old 02-23-2012, 12:40 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
I am about to open a thread that will prove that there has been more than just a little bit of Muslim Brotherhood sneaking into our system to bring in their ways for us.

This one here is a very good example of what Muslims are getting by with and the fact that the judge is one of them really bothers me. Sharia is slowly becoming part of our way of life, like it or not.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:41 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
But he didn't do that. He went into a lengthy diatribe about the inappropriateness of insulting Islam. .
Which was inappropriate, but I hardly think that qualfies as Sharia law.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
. Its as if he really does think an assault happened and he wants to justify it.
If by asssault you mean a guy yelling at someone, yes. The Muslim called the cops for Christ sakes!!

Old 02-23-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Please join us in the 21st century at your convenience.
I see that some of our modern people really think that Sharia should be allowed to sneak into our system. That is what you said, isn't it?

Old 02-23-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am about to open a thread that will prove that there has been more than just a little bit of Muslim Brotherhood sneaking into our system to bring in their ways for us.

This one here is a very good example of what Muslims are getting by with and the fact that the judge is one of them really bothers me. Sharia is slowly becoming part of our way of life, like it or not.
The judge stated there was no proof that an assault occured. Watch the video and tell me where you see an attack. The judge did lecture the guy on cultural sensistivity, which was inappropriate, but I doubt that's Sharia law.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
The news video shows a video clip of the "attacker" going up to the guy and yells Not exactly what I call attacking. He was charged with harrassment. You could argue that he was demonstrating his first amendment rights. I need more information than a 30 second news reel and a blog.
I think that you surely missed the news report from the TV company if all you saw was 30 seconds. Also, I think that you missed the part about what the victim said. Oh well, you will enjoy your period of dhimmitude, I bet.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
I think that you surely missed the news report from the TV company if all you saw was 30 seconds .
I saw the entire video on youtube. You are free to post it and tell me where you see a physical attack
Quote:
Also, I think that you missed the part about what the victim said. .
Well if the accuser said it's true, it must be true. No other proof needed. Glad we dont live in a nation when accusing someone automatically gets someone convicted.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
And we're still right.
I think that there is too much proof against what you want to say but then who knows what may happen in the near future. You surely don't since you seem to think that supporting Muslims against our government can result in the destruction of anything not far left progressive in nature. I keep wondering what happens to you progs when our government is done for and the Muslims take over. They chop off heads and you people just can't accept the fact that yours will go too.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:51 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
I thought someone was innocent until proven guilty. The accuser had no proof. See for yourself, it's on youtube.
What about this quote of the judges:

"but you’re way outside your boundaries or first amendment rights."

I'm sorry, but a judge who refuses to admit into evidence an actual video of the event, ignores the testimony of a police officer (who took the admission of the defendant) and the alleged victim, and then throws out the case while ranting about his Islamic faith and how the actions of the victim personally insulted him and all Islamic people all while declaring the actions of the atheist (mocking Islam and Muhammad) as "outside your...first amendment rights" is an American hating theocrat with no business administering our laws.

Last edited by hammertime33; 02-23-2012 at 01:07 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies