Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 08:40 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,143,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Afraid of taking personal responsibility for the problems your own hate-filled gut's causing?
My guts are not "hate-filled." My guts are insistent on holding liberals accountable for their failed ideology. It's funny how The Party of Abortion and Never-Ending Entitlements™ use "personal responsibility" to attack a conservative. Did you do that on purpose? LOL

Breitbart held you folks accountable too. That's why you have utter hate for the guy. None of you like accountability.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:41 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,391,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Another conservative voice silenced. This is really to bad, not many are willing to go out all the way the way Andrew did. He'll be missed by those of us who enjoyed his fight for FREEDOM in America.

My thought and prayers go to his family and friends. Least we still have Micheal Savage!!
Calling Breitbart a conservative slanders conservatism. He was a RW agit-prop radical, who wanted to expose "liberal bias" even if he had to make $&@$ up to do it.

We can all wish his family well, but I do not mourn his passing. One less liar filling the Internet with junk journalism. The country is better off without him.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:42 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,206,327 times
Quote:
Would think one would not EVEN post if all they had to say was something negative. Notice how some are kind, with negative thrown in at the end.

Little kind mixed with much hate!!
Yep, when Whitney Houston died recently I was shocked by the hateful posts about her posted by you wingnuts. Shocking isn't it?

Old 03-01-2012, 08:43 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
It simply characterizes who they are and the hate on the left. I feel sorry for them.
Because the right is always so compassionate and empathetic, eh?

What a load of self-Righteous tripe!

As much as I think both parties pretty much suck, I have to say the right's continual BS claims of somehow occupying higher moral ground than the left is what puts me down on the left(not right but correct) side of the fence.

90,297 posts, read 120,854,411 times
Quote:
Would think one would not EVEN post if all they had to say was something negative. Notice how some are kind, with negative thrown in at the end.

Little kind mixed with much hate!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Look at the tolerance and condolences left by the Lefties here. They are actually glad he's dead because they don't like his "journalism". Sounds very Communist to me to say the least! When is the Left finally going to admit that they are really Communists?
And look at the the sensitivity displayed by some of your fellow conservatives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Prime suspects in his murder should be:

1. ACORN
2. Anthony Weiner
3. Media Matters
4. Obama Regime
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
He retweeted pretty much every death threat he's ever received. Where is the closest OWS encampment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Liberalism has nearly given me an aneurysm on mulitiple occasions too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
I suspect a leftwing nutjob hit.

RIP, AB, rest in peace.
Quote:
Another conservative voice silenced. This is really to bad, not many are willing to go out all the way the way Andrew did. He'll be missed by those of us who enjoyed his fight for FREEDOM in America.

My thought and prayers go to his family and friends. Least we still have Micheal Savage!!
Quote:
It simply characterizes who they are and the hate on the left. I feel sorry for them.

12,997 posts, read 13,655,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Calling Breitbart a conservative slanders conservatism. He was a RW agit-prop radical, who wanted to expose "liberal bias" even if he had to make $&@$ up to do it.

We can all wish his family well, but I do not mourn his passing. One less liar filling the Internet with junk journalism. The country is better off without him.
Agreed. The man was a piece of garbage. And from the looks of his photos, he was a fat piece of garbage who drank a lot. I guess he took care of his body as about as well as he took care of his mind. You stuff yourself with junk long enough and death is the inevitable result. He was brain dead long before he was dead dead.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:44 AM

15,867 posts, read 21,460,959 times
Quote:
Why should Breitbart die in any different circumstances than he lived? He made his career on fanning partisan hatred.

1,603 posts, read 3,252,048 times
While I don't consider myself a conservative, I also don't consider myself a liberal either. I think too many of us have gotten it into our heads that our opinion is the only opinion and everyone else's opinion is wrong. When did we as a nation become so conceited to assume that our opinion can't possibly be wrong? I fault both sides here. I fault political talking heads of both sides. Why can't we just respect the opinions of others and agree to disagree? Why do we have to be so nasty to each other? I weep for us. What happened to kindness and decency?

Either way, the real tragedy here and what we should truly be focusing on is that a wife has lost her husband and 4 innocent children are left without a father. RIP Mr. Breitbart may your family find healing and strength during their time of sorrow.

3,498 posts, read 2,220,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeclyde View Post
Young guy at 43.
I think he had alcohol or substance abuse issues. That will take a heavy toll on your body. 40's tends to be the breaking point for many abusers.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,905,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
My guts are not "hate-filled." My guts are insistent on holding liberals accountable for their failed ideology. It's funny how The Party of Abortion and Never-Ending Entitlements™ use "personal responsibility" to attack a conservative. Did you do that on purpose? LOL

Breitbart held you folks accountable too. That's why you have utter hate for the guy. None of you like accountability.
There were other things that Breitbart did that weren't about accountability. But that's besides the point. A man of great passion has passed away too soon. His family and friends are grieving. This is not a battlefield between liberal and conservative thinkers. This is a life ended before it was time. Please join in the offering of condolences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies