Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 11:05 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,353,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post
I missed the news on your daughter. I am so terribly sorry. I hope she recovers soon and that the drunk gets much needed help to fight and beat any addictions.

Why wouldn't any other news sources be covering his release of information today?
Do you really fail to know why MSM sources won't be covering Arpaio's report? Surely you know why. At any rate I heard from a Congresswoman who wants very much to hear what Sheriff Joe says that she knows about some of the Left Leaner attempts to keep even this streaming to be stopped.

In case anybody is interested, here is another source you can use your computer to see.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Eligibility Invstigation Results - Video

Old 03-01-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
I think all the major MSM will be there.
Only the print people will be there, I think, Steve. Not a word from Fox yet so I doubt the rest will be reporting it very soon.

BTW, I hadn't heard about your daughter, either. Our condolences to the whole family and especially her. I say that that crud needs to have his DL repealed forever along with orders to never again sit under the wheel of a motor vehicle. I don't want them rehabilitated or punished other than maybe the death penalty.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:11 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,509,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
.... she knows about some of the Left Leaner attempts to keep even this streaming to be stopped.
they got a funny way of trying to stop it:

"Obama Conspiracy Theories will be joining a number of other web sites carrying the live feed of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s press conference this afternoon,..."

Sheriff Joe press conference live at 3 PM EST today | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Old 03-01-2012, 11:12 AM

11,372 posts, read 11,121,843 times
I wish your daughter a most speedy recovery. It will be a difficult adjustment for her. So sad. I hope the guy never drives again, but we all know he will be back behind the wheel within a few months (or sooner).

Personally, I believe that if God really cared less, it would be the drunks He allowed to wrap themselves around the telephone poles instead of letting innocent victims take the fall. Like people say though, He works in "mysterious" ways.

Thanks for the link. This should be interesting. Sheriff Joe doesn't mess around. We need more people like him out there.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:13 AM

47,053 posts, read 26,155,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you really fail to know why MSM sources won't be covering Arpaio's report? Surely you know why.
You guys need to get the narrative aligned - claudhopper is arguing that the profusion of media signing up for the event is an indication of Birferism gaining acceptance over here:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...igibility.html

So, which is it? Beleaguered minority, ignored silent majority or breakthrough to national significance? That is of course excluding my personal guess: The media has shown up to point and laugh.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:16 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,957,311 times
I have a feeling that his "preliminary findings" will be that he is not a citizen but proof still needs to be found.

I gotta admit, if I was being investigated for all of the stuff he allegedly did I would do something like this to cause a distraction as well.

The whole "after diligent investigating, we believe that Mr. Obama is not a citizen." No proof. Just them believing it.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You guys need to get the narrative aligned - claudhopper is arguing that the profusion of media signing up for the event is an indication of Birferism gaining acceptance over here:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...igibility.html

So, which is it? Beleaguered minority, ignored silent majority or breakthrough to national significance? That is of course excluding my personal guess: The media has shown up to point and laugh.
Maybe a little pointing and laughing after the accusations and other forms of discreditation the left uses. Gotta follow those 'Rules for Radicals' sometimes, even the fourth estate that is supposed to inform about things and does so but from only one direction.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:17 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,117,591 times
It's a bad day (again) in Birfistan.

The Pennsylvania Ballot Challenge was just dismissed!!!

Kerchner challenge dismissed | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Ballot Challenge Score:

Obama - 7, Birthers - 0.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
I have a feeling that his "preliminary findings" will be that he is not a citizen but proof still needs to be found.

I gotta admit, if I was being investigated for all of the stuff he allegedly did I would do something like this to cause a distraction as well.

The whole "after diligent investigating, we believe that Mr. Obama is not a citizen." No proof. Just them believing it.
Are you talking about the FBI and other federal agencies looking into Sheriff Joe or the Dear Leader? I know but must insert some left leaning type of stuff.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:21 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,223,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
It's a bad day (again) in Birfistan.

The Pennsylvania Ballot Challenge was just dismissed!!!

Kerchner challenge dismissed | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Ballot Challenge Score:

Obama - 7, Birthers - 0.
LOL another one bites the dust!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies