Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2012, 07:40 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj

People'd be much better off looking at his dismal record and things like Fast and Furious, the national debt than wasting any more time on birth certs.

I truly believe the birther movement is a result of the large number of Obama supporters who won't believe the facts that have shown Obama to be harming the country. The people who do realize that, are trying to find some way of making it impossible to re-elect the loser. While I might not wholly believe the birthers, I do respect them for their efforts.
Facts?
Please provide them.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:43 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedlydee View Post
In another political forum is where I saw this report being discussed. It has the heading of "Dems Admit Obama’s Not Eligible"

Dems Admit Obama's Not Eligible
How ridiculous.
Well, your link says more about you than you realize.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:53 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
While I might not wholly believe the birthers, I do respect them for their efforts.
Spoken like someone with the moral compass of a planarian.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Why does this matter, the Koch brothers, Karl Rove and Romney are just going to buy the presidency for republicans and Obama will be out in a few months.

Sherriff Joe should stop wasting taxpayer money and go back to what he does best: treating people like crap.
It seems the IRS will soon have an opportunity to review exactly where that taxpayer money has been going:

2012-06-24 - IRS Referral Re MCSO CCP - Redacted

Old 06-25-2012, 09:02 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
true or not that is a matter of electability, not eligibility. there currently are no constitutional bans on strange & hinky for POTUS.
Then the people who cast their votes, should use their deductive reasoning skills. What they do know as opposed to what they don't know about the person running for president of the U.S..

I don't have my birth certificate and I was born in 1961. (I have experience as to how things use to get done and how they are done today) Who knew I wouldn't need it to run for the top office of the United States. humm. I may put my name on the ballot, I may could get votes too...because in this country it is proven that I could fake my ID and get by with it. Not to mention I could show total non dedication to the job and people would explain it away...the American people are, priceless.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
I don't have my birth certificate and I was born in 1961.
You must be speaking for yourself, since the President does have his birth certificate and has publicly released it... twice.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:10 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
I don't have my birth certificate and I was born in 1961.
well, if you were born in hawaii and requested a copy in 2007 it would have looked exactly like what was posted back in june 2008.

Quote:
...because in this country it is proven that I could fake my ID and get by with it.
possibly, if you're a teen buying booze.

evidence to date supporting obama's birth in HI ( beyond the possibility of a fake ID ):

- Barack Obama released his official Hawaiian birth certificate on June 12, 2008.

- Obama’s parents lived in Hawaii

- The immigration files of Barack Obama Sr. categorically state that he did not leave the country in 1961.

- The INS statistical report for July 1, 1961 – June 30 states that NO American citizens traveled to the US by air on a trip starting in Kenya that whole year. ( not direct support of hawaiian birth but does shoot a major hole in the "born in kenya" theory )

- Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Republican, Director of the Hawaii Department of Health personally inspected Obama’s original birth certificate in the files in Hawaii and said it was there and Obama was born in Hawaii. Her statement is on the State web site, and she was interviewed on CNN confirming.

- Dr. Alvin Onaka, Chief of Vital Records, has sent a signed and sealed verification of Obama’s birth in Hawaii to the Secretary of State of Arizona, and it now resides on the Arizona State web site.

- Dr. Onaka has sent a signed and sealed verification filed with the Federal Court in Mississippi stating that he examined the long form PDF file on the White House web site and that it matches the original in the Department files in every respect.

- Dr. Loretta Fuddy, Democrat, Director of the Hawaii Department of Health, has stated on the Department web site that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is in the files, that she has personally inspected it, and that a copy was provided to the President

- The Long Form birth certificate original certified copy was presented to the Press at the White House news conference, and one correspondent, Savannah Guthrie, snapped a photo of it and stated that she "felt the raised seal."

note: the maricopa county cold case posse have never addressed the fact that the physical LFBC was handled and photographed. all their claims are based solely on the PDF available online

- An August 1961 hand-written memo from William Wood II in the State Department files for Obama Sr. state that Barack Obama II was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu.

- Obama’s birth was reported in 1961 in two competing Honolulu newspapers, from a list provided by the Health Department. A long-time reporter interviewed by CNN stated that parents could not submit names to these columns. Obama’s name appears in the same order in both papers, proving that they came from the same list.

- Hawaiian Law in 1961 did not allow issuance of a birth certificate except for persons born in Hawaii.

- Barack Obama appears in the 1961 bound birth index available for inspection at the Department of Health in Hawaii. (Several videos, including one from CNN confirm).

Old 06-25-2012, 11:19 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,847,521 times
If there had been any doubt about Obama's birth cirtificate Donald Trump would have found it when his "people" were investigating it. He was very vocal about things coming to light from his investigations BUT nothing was found...... he would have screamed it from the rooftops if he had found anything.
This is a dead issue and only being kept alive by nut jobs with a agenda.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:38 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
If there had been any doubt about Obama's birth cirtificate Donald Trump would have found it when his "people" were investigating it.
it is unlikely those "people" ever existed. trump never offered any findings from any investigators or any other evidence that there actually were investigators. trump was quickly dismissive when the subject was recently put to him and the birther blather that trump does put forth is old stuff that can be easily debunked with the simplest of web-searches ( "his grandmother said he was born in kenya", "a certificate of live birth isn't the same as a birth certificate" etc ).

Old 06-25-2012, 12:12 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
No, the birth certificate is real, and the birthers are real nutjobs. The press conference rehashed already-debunked conspiracy theories.
What I would like to see is this, I would like to see the DOJ come down on this guy like 200 tons of bricks on his head. I would like to see him convicted of denying 10,000 people of their civil rights and be given 2 years on each count. With time off for good behaviour he could be out in what? 8000 years!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies