Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2012, 09:32 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,982,615 times

Advertisements

Here are the video's presented ...

Introduction - YouTube

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Eligibility Investigation Results 1 - YouTube

Constitution II.wmv - YouTube

finaloptimizationvid.wmv - YouTube

Short Conclusion.wmv - YouTube

Selective Service - YouTube

Old 03-01-2012, 09:33 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,102,670 times
Ooooh. Video's.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:34 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,511,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
The President's SSN was never even mentioned in the Arpaiopalooza today.
It's required for a SS inquiry.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Not like president Obama's. That's because there are not 47 different Birthers madly trying to verify my number and maxing the number of allowed queries.
What part of "because you have exceeded the daily limit" don't you understand?

I told you that was the first time I've ever been to that site and then I summarily tried my own several times in a row.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:38 PM

11,302 posts, read 11,067,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

I told you that was the first time I've ever been to that site and then I summarily tried my own several times in a row.
He's saying that the message is based off of the total # of people on the net searching that one specific SS#.

Not that I agree that should make any kind of difference.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
It's required for a SS inquiry.
What is required for an SS inquiry? Look, here are the facts.

Obama has used the same SSN for more than 30 years. Every year he files both his Income and Payroll Taxes with it. This also means that every year, the IRS and the SSA check the returns and match it to their records. When records do not match, the send "no match letters' to employers and trigger audits.

Somehow... Obama's number has never triggered such an event.

About 2003/2004 Obama became a millionaire from book royalties. If you imagine that would not have triggered an extra careful look from both these organizations, you have been smoking something less than legal.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:40 PM

78,626 posts, read 60,809,315 times
What an insane asylum.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
He's saying that the message is based off of the total # of people on the net searching that one specific SS#.

Not that I agree that should make any kind of difference.
I know exactly what he's referring to. The problem is they specifically state that I have exceeded the daily limit.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:

What you don't understand is that the site is supposed to be a self check site. (So lets ignore for a second that you are committing a crime every time you use it with the president's number since you are not him.) Since the system is a self check, every time the same number is checked, the system understands that to be the same person checking.

You (the Birthers abusing the system) have exceeded the daily limit.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
What is required for an SS inquiry? Look, here are the facts.

Obama has used the same SSN for more than 30 years. Every year he files both his Income and Payroll Taxes with it. This also means that every year, the IRS and the SSA check the returns and match it to their records. When records do not match, the send "no match letters' to employers and trigger audits.

Somehow... Obama's number has never triggered such an event.

About 2003/2004 Obama became a millionaire from book royalties. If you imagine that would not have triggered an extra careful look from both these organizations, you have been smoking something less than legal.
Okay. What part of "Error. Sorry, your request cannot be processed at this time because you have exceeded the daily limit for the verification of these credentials."

Don't you understand?

It's not like I got this message:

Quote:
Sorry.
Based on the information you submitted (information listed below), a registration record cannot be found for this individual.

If you made a mistake when entering data, please try a New Search . If you entered the data correctly, there are several reasons why the registration may not be verifiable at this time. Please dial 1-847-688-3117 for further information. (3/1/2012 10:50:08 PM)
That means the information I entered was correct but somehow I had already tried too many times that day even though that was my very first visit ever to that website.

Quote:
Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service. It's important to know that even though he is registered, a man will not automatically be inducted into the military. In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be called in sequence determined by random lottery number and year of birth. Then, they would be examined for mental, physical and moral fitness by the military before being deferred or exempted from military service or inducted into the Armed Forces.
A chart of who must register is also available.
NON-CITIZENS
Some non-citizens are required to register. Others are not. Noncitizens who are not required to register with Selective Service include men who are in the U.S. on student or visitor visas, and men who are part of a diplomatic or trade mission and their families. Almost all other male noncitizens are required to register, including illegal aliens, legal permanent residents, and refugees. The general rule is that if a male noncitizen takes up residency in the U.S. before his 26th birthday, he must register with Selective Service. For a more detailed list of which non-citizens must register, see Who Must Register - Chart .
https://www.sss.gov/FSwho.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies