Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Hell they aren't even using the usual "community development" or "sustainability" cover words any more they're right out saying we're gonna implement agenda 21.

Bill Title: (New Title) establishing a committee to study the implementation of United Nations Agenda 21 into the state, counties, regional commissions, towns, and cities.

Bill_Status
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2012, 08:59 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Hell they aren't even using the usual "community development" or "sustainability" cover words any more they're right out saying we're gonna implement agenda 21.

Bill Title: (New Title) establishing a committee to study the implementation of United Nations Agenda 21 into the state, counties, regional commissions, towns, and cities.

Bill_Status

noooo, they are forming a committee to study implementation.

annnnd from the bill text:

3 Duties. The committee shall study procedures to prevent the implementation of United Nations Agenda 21 into the state, counties, regional commissions, towns, and cities; other implementation by nongovernmental organizations; the clarification of constitutional issues relevant to the study; and any related concerns with the implementation of United Nations Agenda 21.

Actually read the bill text before assuming crap that isn't there.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:28 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
"procedures to prevent"

They are studying how to keep folks from trying to stop the implementation. Yes I did read it. Apparently you can't comprehend very well.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:00 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
"procedures to prevent"

They are studying how to keep folks from trying to stop the implementation. Yes I did read it. Apparently you can't comprehend very well.
They are studying how implementation might happen and how to prevent such implementation. Apparently you can't comprehend very well. You might want to research who the sponsors of this legislation were. That can sometimes help you to understand their political viewpoint and the viewpoint the legislation reflects.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
"procedures to prevent"

Apparently you didn't comprehend what you just read. They are trying to prevent the implementation of UN Agenda 21, and are conducting a study on how to do so.

Again, and I put it in a pretty color for you.

The committee shall study procedures to prevent the implementation of United Nations Agenda 21 into the state, counties, regional commissions,

Old 03-12-2012, 11:09 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Apparently you didn't comprehend what you just read. They are trying to prevent the implementation of UN Agenda 21, and are conducting a study on how to do so.

Again, and I put it in a pretty color for you.

The committee shall study procedures to prevent the implementation of United Nations Agenda 21 into the state, counties, regional commissions,
Is there a chance that New Hampshire has moved a bit too late to keep Agenda 21 out of the state? In doing a quick scan of the members of ICLEI in the US I found that Nashua, Portsmouth, and Wolfeboro are now members of that group. ICLEI is the covert group "easing" all parts of the world into Agenda 21.

You have studied Agenda 21 pretty thoroughly, haven't you? Surely you know that covering up for these groups is just what they want from people like you. Right?

Old 03-12-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is there a chance that New Hampshire has moved a bit too late to keep Agenda 21 out of the state? In doing a quick scan of the members of ICLEI in the US I found that Nashua, Portsmouth, and Wolfeboro are now members of that group. ICLEI is the covert group "easing" all parts of the world into Agenda 21.

You have studied Agenda 21 pretty thoroughly, haven't you? Surely you know that covering up for these groups is just what they want from people like you. Right?

Again, Roy read the bill text..they want to P R E V E N T implementation, and are forming a committee in order to study how to do so. The OP misread, or did not understand the bill as written.

And what exactly do you mean, "people like me"? A thinking member of C-D?

Old 03-12-2012, 12:58 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Again, Roy read the bill text..they want to P R E V E N T implementation, and are forming a committee in order to study how to do so. The OP misread, or did not understand the bill as written.

And what exactly do you mean, "people like me"? A thinking member of C-D?
I sure didn't have "thinking member" in mind but if you want to throw that into your thinking it is alright with me.

Did you notice that they had started holding certain areas of the State of New Hampshire a bit too late. That three cities there are already members of ICLEI which makes them part of Agenda 21 already. You can't hold back something that has already begun.

Old 03-12-2012, 01:21 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I sure didn't have "thinking member" in mind but if you want to throw that into your thinking it is alright with me.

Did you notice that they had started holding certain areas of the State of New Hampshire a bit too late. That three cities there are already members of ICLEI which makes them part of Agenda 21 already. You can't hold back something that has already begun.
Why not?

Isn't that what dams do?

This proposed law is to prevent "Agenda 21" from being implemented in the state. The legislature certainly has the power to stop cities that have joined ICLEI from implementing laws that would conflict with New Hampshire laws.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:36 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,200,443 times
This thread was over before it got started, it takes some doing to fail at even regurgitating something onto CityData forums but threadstarter pulled it off with aplomb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies