Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 11:16 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,453,101 times

Advertisements

If a previous president would have increased the deficit by double the amount of his predecessor’s eight year tenure in only his first 30 months, would you have considered him an oniomaniac?

If the Previous President spent a TRILLION DOLLARS in Stimulus nd Guaranteed 8% unemployment would you have called him a liar?

Oh HEy, What about 13 consecutive weekends of GOLF During a Crisis?

Criticized a states law without ever reading it?

Oh how about this Joining with a Foreign Country such as Mexico who has everything to lose and Suing a American State so illegal immigration could continue.

Putting 87,000 people out of work with his off shore oil drilling moritorium.

Oh how about filling your CABINET and ADVISERS with people who don't pay their own TAXES!

So many more Lets get him out of office!!!!!

31 Foregone Facts Barack Obama Fans Should Ponder! | CatchKevin.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2012, 11:31 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,059,627 times
When do statements end in question marks? I thought this guy loved America, so shouldn't he know how to use English as well as a second grader?

I thought these were supposed to be facts as well, not conspiratorial deranged birther ravings and already disproved lies.

Lord of the Rings was better grounded in reality...also less likely to lead to a lifelong obsession leading to an emotionally stunted and socially crippled life unable to deal with the real world.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:07 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
If a previous president would have increased the deficit by double the amount of his predecessor’s eight year tenure in only his first 30 months, would you have considered him an oniomaniac?

If the Previous President spent a TRILLION DOLLARS in Stimulus nd Guaranteed 8% unemployment would you have called him a liar?

Oh HEy, What about 13 consecutive weekends of GOLF During a Crisis?

Criticized a states law without ever reading it?

Oh how about this Joining with a Foreign Country such as Mexico who has everything to lose and Suing a American State so illegal immigration could continue.

Putting 87,000 people out of work with his off shore oil drilling moritorium.

Oh how about filling your CABINET and ADVISERS with people who don't pay their own TAXES!

Don't you worry, ALL of the above will come out in the general...his failed record, his broken promises, his many, many lies. Can't start this stuff too soon.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

No thanks...I think he's a keeper. I'm going to campaign as hard as possible to make sure he stays in the White House

OBAMA 2012

Old 03-17-2012, 02:01 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
No thanks...I think he's a keeper. I'm going to campaign as hard as possible to make sure he stays in the White House

OBAMA 2012

Why on earth would anyone campaign for someone who is a proven failure and dividing the country is beyond me.

Old 03-17-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Don't you worry, ALL of the above will come out in the general...his failed record, his broken promises, his many, many lies. Can't start this stuff too soon.
Are the liberal msm's questioning any of these yet?

Old 03-17-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:

OBAMA 2012
This is more than voting your party on a ticket in a election.

He is damaging this country and everyone knows it that is what it should be about. Not Party lines.

Old 03-17-2012, 02:57 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,958,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Why on earth would anyone campaign for someone who is a proven failure and dividing the country is beyond me.

Damn good question Apparently the Obama supporters are happy to see the country go down the drain.

Old 03-17-2012, 03:11 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,194,433 times
Yes, catchkevin.com. Where everyone should get their 'facts'.

Old 03-17-2012, 03:14 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times
Quote:

OBAMA 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post

Why? He's black. That's all cali needs to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies