Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2012, 01:50 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,269,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
According to the women who started the feminist movement, yes.
Prove it. Prove that the women (whomever you think they are) who started the feminist movement said that all women must defend all other women at all times.

Quote:
Don't play stupid and bring up a murderer. Palin and Downs are not even on the same playing field. Best case she would be a perfect president worst case shes stupid, why would you compare her to a murderer? Are you as threatened by Palin as you are a murderer?
Sorry, sweet cheeks, but I'm not "threatened" by either woman.

And, of course they're not on the same playing field - one is in prison and the other one is flitting about, trying to stay relevant and important, when she really has never been either. I only mentioned Downs because of your implication that just because she is a woman, I should be defending her honor or something. (I guess lack of honor would certainly be something the two of them have in common, though. Oh, and they are both narcissists. LOL)

Palin may not be a murderer, but she has done NOTHING to contribute to society AT ALL - except to provide fodder for the late night comedians.

And she will NEVER be president, "perfect" or otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
She went to different colleges because she was having kids at the time.

Threatened are we?
So who told you that? Rush?

HA HA HA HA

You might want to get your facts straight before posting things that just aren't accurate.

Palin finished her long and varied college career in 1987.

She eloped with the First Dude in 1988.

Their first child was born in 1989.

So, anymore excuses you want to make as to why it took her so long (and so many different colleges) to get her degree?

Old 03-25-2012, 02:27 PM

1,332 posts, read 996,353 times
What I find hilarious is that the left wingers are posting as if Bristol Palin actually EXPECTS a call from obama. Which really goes to show what I have said all along...that left wing liberals are completely obtuse. They don't understand a POINT...instead they just launch into full attack mode, thinking that they are really putting someone in their place. When in fact, they are only highlighting themselves as confused buffoons.

Let me explain to our liberal brethren so as to take the confusion away and make their little heads stop hurting...Bristol Palin wrote that letter to point out the incredible HYPOCRISY of obama and the left wings dopes.

obama went out ofhis way to call Ms. Fluke when Rush Limbaugh verbally trashed her on air...and I AGREE, that Rush had no business saying what he said about her. Now...the HYPOCRISY comes in when we take the statements of president obama at face value...when he said that he wants more 'civil discord'...that he wants HIS daughters to grow up in a world and an atmosphere where they can voice THEIR opinions without fear of being called horrible names (as Rush called Ms. Fluke) AND....since this was a GREAT opportunity for the left to attack Rush Limbaugh and call for his dismissal from the airways...he called Sandra Fluke...and made it public knowledge...to 'heighten' the OUTRAGE of the left over what Limbaugh said..

NOW...he reason this letter is soooo perfect in highlighting the total, unbridled hypocrisy of obama and the left is that bill maher, the idiot left wing attack dog against anything and anyone conservative..has been verbally assaulting the entire Palin family since 2008, when Sarah ran for VP. he has called Sarah Palin a C**T...MILF...has said that Bristol was F***ED so hard that her baby just FELL out..and on and on. We all know what maher has said about the Palins.

So what does obama do?? he accepts....gladly...a $1 MILLILON donation from that filthy animal...and does it with a smile. Here is the man who bashes women ..bashes children...accuses fathers of INCEST..and obama has the gall to make a big deal out of Rush Limbaugh calling Sandra Fluke a S**T and a prostitute?? I mean....really lefties...try to remove the cloud of partisan BS from your faces and think about this...

This is a double standard and it REEKS of hypocrisy...and obama wants to be taken seriously as a leader?? And you left wingers who make the argument that maher is a 'comedian', and therefore has a RIGHT to say these horrible things?? You should be ashamed to make that argument. There isn't anyhting that maher hasn't said that is COMPLETAELY public knowledge. And I know....without a doubt...that if a comedian like Dennis Miller said ANYTHING like that about Nancy Pelosi, or michelle obama or barbara boxer....meaning that he called her a C**T or that she was F**KED so hard that a baby just fell out of her...or that she is a victim of INCEST...there isn't a damned one of you that would not be OUTRAGED.

I hope this explanation has cleared the cloud of ignorance from your eyes and 'enlightened' you..if only a little. And I hope that now understand the REASON the letter was written.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:06 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,047,653 times
Quote:
She went to different colleges because she was having kids at the time.

Threatened are we?
Please post a link to verify?

Quote:
According to the women who started the feminist movement, yes. Don't play stupid and bring up a murderer. Palin and Downs are not even on the same playing field. Best case she would be a perfect president worst case shes stupid, why would you compare her to a murderer? Are you as threatened by Palin as you are a murderer?
So you claim to know what was in the minds of the feminists that started the movement?
Really?
I dont think so.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
And I hope that now understand the REASON the letter was written.
Yes, I DO understand the REASON the letter was written, TallPaul (or whatever your name is). It was written because Bristol has a new reality show in the works and she wanted a little free publicity and to try to get people talking about her.....again.

I do agree, however, that she never expected an answer because her sole goal was to be noticed. But, seriously, trying to "prove" hypocrisy, or anything else, really is a little deep for the Palin women, don't you think? I'm not sure either one of them even knows what the word means.

But, hey, go ahead and believe whatever you want about them. Just don't expect those of us who don't have our heads up Rush's fat ass to believe it, too. LOL

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-27-2012 at 11:24 AM..

Old 03-25-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Please post a link to verify?
She can't because it's not true.

Quote:
So you claim to know what was in the minds of the feminists that started the movement?
Really?
I dont think so.
I asked for proof to back up what she said. I'm still waiting.

Last edited by Cinebar; 03-25-2012 at 03:46 PM..

Old 03-25-2012, 06:08 PM

3,502 posts, read 3,143,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Really?
I dont think so.
Yeah, a 17 year old who hasn't seen anything or done anything is going to tell us about the world.
The kid's got moxie!

Old 03-25-2012, 06:30 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,313,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
This argument is not about Fluke, this argument is really about the role of government, and whether or not birth control is a right. Liberals see birth control and abortion as basically a human right, and not only believe they should be legal, but really believe that any woman that wants either should have free access to them. Because no woman should be forced to have an unwanted pregnancy.
That sounds fairly reasonable to me.

And it seems most the governments in the most developed nations of the world agree with this premise.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:16 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,047,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
She can't because it's not true.

I asked for proof to back up what she said. I'm still waiting.
Not ever gonna happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Yeah, a 17 year old who hasn't seen anything or done anything is going to tell us about the world.
The kid's got moxie!
Yep......I actually wish she would show up to debate the point.
I have a recording of my grandmother speaking of what she went through before women got the vote, she was a suffragette, that I MIGHT let her see......but on the other hand, it might be a pearls before swine thing, you know?

Old 03-25-2012, 09:57 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,576,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
So who told you that? Rush?

HA HA HA HA

You might want to get your facts straight before posting things that just aren't accurate.

Palin finished her long and varied college career in 1987.

She eloped with the First Dude in 1988.

Their first child was born in 1989.

So, anymore excuses you want to make as to why it took her so long (and so many different colleges) to get her degree?
wow! for not liking the Palins , sure do know alot about the great Palin family. so how is Mr.Obama doing? not so good ah! poor guy never had a chance. over his head. and he's a college profesor the smartest kind of people according to liberals. 17 trillion dollars in the hole and he waqnt to keep digging! I don't know if the country could take 9 more months! of this bs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies