Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 09:53 AM

37,151 posts, read 42,250,817 times

Advertisements

Gotta pimp her new reality show somehow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2012, 10:01 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,455,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Gotta pimp her new reality show somehow.
OH NO!

Now she'll be expecting a call from you too!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:05 AM

37,151 posts, read 42,250,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
OH NO!

Now she'll be expecting a call from you too!
If I was a Nielsen Family member she might just get one.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:26 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,148,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
This has got to be the stupidest statement on C-D that I have ever read.
Obama has never even implied that he hates the Palins actually its the opposite, the Palins hate the Obama's because the have a very close and loving family until unlike the Palins.
The Palins are the ones who have talk ill of the Obama's while Obama has asked people to layoff the children something the most right-wingers have a hard time doing apperantly.
It sort of irks me to respond here as opposed to letting this idiotic thread sink to the bottom of the barrel scrapings where it belongs, but..this is so true. Palin is so jealous of Obama and family that she is turning Wicked Witch of The West green with envy. It must have taken her over inflated ego down several thousand pegs when she was not only dissed as VP, but ruined McCains chances as well. She has been nothing but hateful, vindictive, insulting, utterly disrepectful and venomous towards Obama and The First Lady. I'd love to see Michelle kick Palin's a$$...and I'll bet she could do it! As for Bristol Palin, she does not have the genetics to understand that her mother is not the best role model in the public arena, so alas, she is proving to be just as stupid and hateful. Contraception is obviously an issue that she does not support, but she should realize that other young women do. As I said...bad genetics.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:49 AM

13,445 posts, read 9,968,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What? I would think that would be Obama's mother for giving birth to a child she conceived with a married man.

Obama's hatred of the Palins has nothing to do with them having sex but because they don't have their children killed. The left hates those who choose to love their children.
That is a ridiculously overwrought statement and patently untrue.

And right above it, you malign Obama's mother for giving birth to a child conceived with a married man. Well, which is it? She should be commended for not aborting the child, using your logic, no - even though she's apparently the poster child for having irresponsible sex?

Or is it only "the right" that gets a pat on the back for choosing to have a baby conceived under your standards of less than ideal moral conditions?

The hypocrisy in this ONE POST is astounding in and of itself.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:53 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,237,135 times
Why doesn't Bristol Palin settle herself in here in Arizona and look for a job....and stop trying to insert herself into the political scene. If she found attacks on her to be so traumatic, then she should STHU and get on with her life.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:59 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,139,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The left hates those who choose to love their children.
What a vile, ignorant comment.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:24 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,981,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Why should Bristol Palin get an apology from the President?

What action was Bristol Palin performing? What action that was favorable to the President's healthcare plan, that caused her to be insulted by a comedien? Nothing. She wasn't sticking her neck out for policy and helping the President's cause and then got herself insulted. She was having a romp in the hay with her boyfriend that resulted in pregnancy and her mother was busy spewing poison and acting holier than thou about teen sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Why, to explain to her why she should have used a contraceptive?

I think that's her mom's job.
If you would have READ the piece, you would know.

Obama called the leftist activist Fluke because she was called a "sl*t" by Rush....so shouldn't he be calling Bristol due to the vicious, savage even worse comments by his $1 million dollar contributor, Bill Maher?

She's been attacked and called even worse by his supporters on the Left.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:34 AM

13,445 posts, read 9,968,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If you would have READ the piece, you would know.

Obama called the leftist activist Fluke because she was called a "sl*t" by Rush....so shouldn't he be calling Bristol due to the vicious, savage even worse comments by his $1 million dollar contributor, Bill Maher?

She's been attacked and called even worse by his supporters on the Left.

I don't condone any woman at all being called a sl*t for any reason. I don't think any woman should be shamed for having sex. I don't care if you're Bristol Palin or Heidi Fleiss.

I do think however that Bristol Palin's (and her parent's) hypocritical and very public stance on premarital sex (which I don't give a fig about, IMO it's nobody's business whether a person doesn't want to get married before they boink) is open to whatever criticism it warrants.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:35 AM

4,991 posts, read 4,508,870 times
I thought liberals were the only ones bringing up the Palins
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies