Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 05:53 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,393,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
1. I am married so I don't need to go around whoring my self out and have no need to worry about getting an abortion. I would welcome more kids

2. It isn't government intrusion when you are trying to commit murder. If you want to be irresponsible then don't have sex.
Ever hear of birth control? 99% of women have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2012, 05:54 PM

840 posts, read 781,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Ever hear of birth control? 99% of women have.
Then there should be very rare need for an abortion if responsible people are using BC and or abstaining.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Then there should be very rare need for an abortion if responsible people are using BC and or abstaining.
So why deny women access to and funding for birth control and health care coverage? We all know abstainance-only education is a colossal failure. Less birth control = more abortions.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:00 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
That's just about it. They want the fun of sex without paying the consquences of getting pregnant and then they want to kill the baby without any guilt. Seeing it fills them with guilt. Good, it should!
If you really think women don't have guilt for having abortions then you are more ignorant than i imagined.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:01 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,746,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
If you really think women don't have guilt for having abortions then you are more ignorant than i imagined.
Psst. I think her real problem is that other women might enjoy sex without guilt and that really bothers her. Maybe she needs to see a counselor or something.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:02 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
Quote:
1. I am married so I don't need to go around whoring my self out and have no need to worry about getting an abortion. I would welcome more kids

2. It isn't government intrusion when you are trying to commit murder. If you want to be irresponsible then don't have sex.
1. your wife might not agree with you, and in the end you might never know if she decided to have one or not.

2. Murder is illegal, abortion is not thus it does not fall under the definition of murder. And plenty of people have responsible sex and have BC failures.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyriverranch View Post
Psst. I think her real problem is that other women might enjoy sex without guilt and that really bothers her. Maybe she needs to see a counselor or something.
F-R-I-G...

Old 03-19-2012, 06:03 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
They are finally admitting that this was never about medical necessity and always about obstructing reproductive rights.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:04 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
So guilty that about half go get a second (or more) abortion?

LOL ....they "feel guilty" my ass. Some maybe....but statistics don't point to a lot of guilt in my opinion.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:05 PM

840 posts, read 781,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
So why deny women access to and funding for birth control and health care coverage? We all know abstainance-only education is a colossal failure. Less birth control = more abortions.
I am not against giving low income folks who have medicaid birth control.Others can afford it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies