Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 08:22 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Reverse discrimination is the opposite of reversing discrimination..
Ok, if you say so. I suppose discrimination has nothing to do with discriminating
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 10:34 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
I think reversing discrimination is a good idea. Why are you want to keep discrimination around?
Reversing discrimination is not ending it. It is what the racists in BO's administration are doing.

It is simply discriminating against a different race.

Here, the racist in action....Holder exposing his racism..

Eric Holder 'My People" - YouTube

Another Obama racist....one of his many CZARS...

Mark Lloyd says Whites Step Down - YouTube

Lastly, for now anyway...more than one racist doing Obama's bidding--how to spend his stimulus money so that whites didn't get it!

Lou Dobbs on Robert Riech "No White Construction Workers" - YouTube

Old 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Reversing discrimination is not ending it.
Ok, if you say so.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:56 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
I would like to either hear the conversation in whole or read the transcripts. American thinker is a cesspool of backward opinions and they’re known for stretching truths. With that said I couldn’t remember an AG that I’ve respected more. He’s honest and he actually does his job.

In my opinion there is no such thing as reverse discrimination! It’s a term used to undervalue nothing more. Just like victimhood, race baiting, playing the race card etc. Those who perpetrate crimes to marginalize those they oppress frequently use it. There are victims and criminals and discrimination can be done by any but reversed by none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
How's this for bluntness and exposing the insidious underbelly of this administration?

I'm curious .. Does this bother any of the liberals on this forum?

It bothers me and I could be Obamas twin.
(EXCEPT .. I am really good looking! )

Articles: Holder's Revenge

Old 04-03-2012, 02:00 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I would like to either hear the conversation in whole or read the transcripts. American thinker is a cesspool of backward opinions and they’re known for stretching truths. With that said I couldn’t remember an AG that I’ve respected more. He’s honest and he actually does his job.

In my opinion there is no such thing as reverse discrimination! It’s a term used to undervalue nothing more. Just like victimhood, race baiting, playing the race card etc. Those who perpetrate crimes to marginalize those they oppress frequently use it. There are victims and criminals and discrimination can be done by any but reversed by none.
I gave you the link .. go and look on the 'linked' page .. you can find what you ask for there!(unbiased account)

Instead of whining about how 'evil' and 'biased' The American Thinker is .. try looking at where they derive their information and commentaries from!

The link to Holder and the original interview is on the page!

Here, I'll provide the 'unbiased' site of Holders original interview .. which was 'linked' to on The American Thinkers page!

Holder talks financial crime, affirmative action at Low

(See what copy and paste can accomplish?)

Now .. tell me again how mean and unfair American Thinker is!

Eric Holder is a racist piece of cr@p 'and' he has never denied it .. in fact .. Eric Holder is a perjurer, a gun runner and an obstructer of justice!

He sends 2500 guns to the Mexican cartels, intentionally loses track of them, gets a border patrol agent killed (maybe two) with one of those guns and no one knows how many others have died (Mexican or American) because of this mans illegal actions!

The guy is an International Criminal that hasn't been held accountable!

Choosing Not to prosecute THE NBP at the polls was the first sign that this guy was a true racist and he himself has said "He will not prosecute minorities" .. period!

If this is someone that you hold in esteem and 'think' is doing a great job .. It tells me all I need to know .. about you!

Holder .. Should be in jail!

Old 04-03-2012, 03:53 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
How's this for bluntness and exposing the insidious underbelly of this administration?

It bothers me and I could be Obamas twin.
(EXCEPT .. I am really good looking! )

Articles: Holder's Revenge
The Eric Holder quote is not accurate.

For those interested in what he did say.

World Leaders Forum: Eric H. Holder, Jr. February 23, 2012 - YouTube

Old 04-03-2012, 04:05 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Indict Eric Holder.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:10 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
"The question is not when does it end, but when does it begin[.] ... When do people of color truly get the benefits to which they are entitled?"
Read more: Articles: Holder's Revenge

I couldn't agree with him more.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
"The question is not when does it end, but when does it begin[.] ... When do people of color truly get the benefits to which they are entitled?"
Read more: Articles: Holder's Revenge

I couldn't agree with him more.
The second half of that quote is a misquote of what he said.

What Holder said was "We are dealing with a relatively small period of time in which African Americans and other people color have truly had the benefits to which they are entitled."

The whole article is spin based on a bad quote.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
You obviously don’t know what a transcript is. Let me help you out. Transcript: “a written, typed, or printed copy or manuscript made by transcribing” (See what comprehension can accomplish)

I’m not whining about anything. Just stating the facts. I take any information from a source with an obvious prejudice with a grain of salt and advice you to do the same.

Regarding Eric Holder. It looks like those who are against him have a major problem with the below three items. And I have yet to hear a good argument against his stance on any only complaining and name-calling! It’s funny that most people who call Holder a racist are probably in fact racist there self.

Affirmative Action
Voter suppression
Anti employment discrimination

Quote:
I gave you the link .. go and look on the 'linked' page .. you can find what you ask for there!(unbiased account)

Instead of whining about how 'evil' and 'biased' The American Thinker is .. try looking at where they derive their information and commentaries from!

The link to Holder and the original interview is on the page!

Here, I'll provide the 'unbiased' site of Holders original interview .. which was 'linked' to on The American Thinkers page!

Holder talks financial crime, affirmative action at Low

(See what copy and paste can accomplish?)

Now .. tell me again how mean and unfair American Thinker is!

Eric Holder is a racist piece of cr@p 'and' he has never denied it .. in fact .. Eric Holder is a perjurer, a gun runner and an obstructer of justice!

He sends 2500 guns to the Mexican cartels, intentionally loses track of them, gets a border patrol agent killed (maybe two) with one of those guns and no one knows how many others have died (Mexican or American) because of this mans illegal actions!

The guy is an International Criminal that hasn't been held accountable!

Choosing Not to prosecute THE NBP at the polls was the first sign that this guy was a true racist and he himself has said "He will not prosecute minorities" .. period!

If this is someone that you hold in esteem and 'think' is doing a great job .. It tells me all I need to know .. about you!

Holder .. Should be in jail!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies