Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 03:20 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,843,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
Yeah, he's a respectable guy. Oh, I know -- I guess our problem with him is just that we aren't "his people" even though he's supposed to you know, pursue justice for ALL Americans.
I am one of 'his' people and I absolutely detest the guy and everything he stands for!

Of course .. I am not a lackey for the race baiters and 'whitey must pay' crowd!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 03:27 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,648,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Ok, if you say so.
I have to think mr frugality is attempting to be humorous but failing miserably..

Old 04-03-2012, 03:31 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,696,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
How's this for bluntness and exposing the insidious underbelly of this administration?

I'm curious .. Does this bother any of the liberals on this forum?

It bothers me and I could be Obamas twin.
(EXCEPT .. I am really good looking! )

Articles: Holder's Revenge
Which part of the Constitution guarantees entitlements to only some people, based upon skin color?

Old 04-03-2012, 03:31 PM

[quote=ovcatto;23693248]

One must earn benefits, you don't get them just because you are one color or another..
One who respects Holder is one who has their hand out looking for free stuff. the man is as crooked as his boss, both should be in jail. They yet may earn that benefit...

Old 04-03-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
When was the last time you stood up against the likes of your kind like the KKK or aryan nation, or white man bla bla bla supreme bull $h!t??
I see you crawled back in after you posted that ridiculous 'retort' to me in this same thread!

Allow me to refresh your memory ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Why are YOU such a fear mongering hateful white man?

Who are you?

What do you want?

I suppose the Obama really wanted to be president so that he can claim sole responsability to the rise of white HATE groups around america and the Explosion of white militias, what dumb ignorrant and a blind one at that statement to make.

I worry more from the likes of you because i know your kind are the cause for everything bad that happens to everyone here in america. I never saw any groups of Blacks anywhere around the world for arabs to be so p!$$ed with them here in the states so that they can blow up black people in the 9/11 incident. I have never seen China to be sooooo hell bent on accumalating arms/ american depth/ influnce around the glode just to bring america to it's knees to the point they would sleep with another arch rivil like the russians just so they can get you.

And your worried about Holder???? ROFLMAO..... My tummy hurts
I'll say it again .. Every Black (or semi-black ) American should be outraged and sad over what this administration has done in 'further' dividing this country!

(Now go and look up the word mulatto)

I don't 'think' that Really Good Looking Mulatto is in the dictionary .. but it's worth a look!

Old 04-03-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
After reading the posts here, I am now convinced that some here have simply lost their freakin minds.
I agree..! Democrats are definitely out of their freakin minds..!!

Old 04-03-2012, 04:34 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,855,050 times
Quote:
Which says exactly what The American Thinker posted!
No it does not.

He did not say "When do people of color truly get the benefits to which they are entitled?", which is what the American Thinker article claims.

What Holder said was "We are dealing with a relatively small period of time in which African Americans and other people color have truly had the benefits to which they are entitled."

There is a big difference between those two statements. What the American Thinker engaged in was either sloppy journalism or outright intentional propaganda, take your pick.

Old 04-03-2012, 04:53 PM

831 posts, read 681,922 times
Quote:
I see you crawled back in after you posted that ridiculous 'retort' to me in this same thread!

Allow me to refresh your memory ..

I'll say it again .. Every Black (or semi-black ) American should be outraged and sad over what this administration has done in 'further' dividing this country!

(Now go and look up the word mulatto)

I don't 'think' that Really Good Looking Mulatto is in the dictionary .. but it's worth a look!

Ahh, you one of those sellouts i see, they still exist? i guess, you what brothers in the crips were talking bout. The whitewashed kind, i would love to see how the kkk and the likes are going to do with the likes of a supposed "ego tistical mulatto" like you, im sure they could rearrange a few things here and there so that you know who and what you really are.

And as for this current Administration has done for minorities, well i'll be damn if i said their perfect, far far from it. But they sure hell fought to push the envelope on oppurtunities for minorities within the establishment, he shone the beacon for any kid who wants to aspire to do good for his nation and be able to fullfill it no matter where you come from. But ofcourse you'd be too stuck up or ignarrant to even get a slight jist of what it is im trying to say.

Above all else and most important, nations from afar have holted their guns for attacking America, they dont want to hurt this president, think about that for a moment. Just for that reason alone. YOU should be Grateful! at least your mulatta ***** can live another day... How long the ceasefire will last is another question.

Soon as you get a gop president get in, i know what will come next...

DING DING, Seconds UP..... ROUND 10!!!!!

And for the record, this Administration has been Helping to tip the scales in Neutral territory for everyone, if your uncomfortable with that, gtho of America is all i say.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
No it does not.

He did not say "When do people of color truly get the benefits to which they are entitled?", which is what the American Thinker article claims.

What Holder said was "We are dealing with a relatively small period of time in which African Americans and other people color have truly had the benefits to which they are entitled."

There is a big difference between those two statements. What the American Thinker engaged in was either sloppy journalism or outright intentional propaganda, take your pick.
I am tired of arguing this so I'll copy and paste from the site itself ..

Quote:
“Affirmative action has been an issue since segregation practices,” Holder said. “The question is not when does it end, but when does it begin ... When do people of color truly get the benefits to which they are entitled?”
So now you can go and argue with the Columbian Spectator editors .. The one's that American Thinker was "quoting"!

The link: Holder talks financial crime, affirmative action at Low

Email THIS person if you don't like what your lying eyes wont tell you!

yasmin.gagne@columbiaspectator.com

Old 04-03-2012, 07:16 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,599,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Which part of the Constitution guarantees entitlements to only some people, based upon skin color?
I guess it must be the same part that guaranteed no rights, no equality, no justice and no just about everything based on skin colour.

My budgie has smarter thoughts than this post!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies