Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 08:58 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

It seems that we are about to see the coming Arab Spring in the US that Obama wants to see happen. Training of leaders for the coming Occupy movement of this spring begins this coming Monday and runs all of next week. An impressive array of left leaning groups and unions are sponsoring the whole thing with Move.on being the biggest supporter. Here is an opportunity to read some about the beginning. Yes, Van Jones is heavily involved.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/04/van-jones-group-plans-american’s-“arab-spring”-revolt/453666 (broken link)

Here is a chance to see all the groups that are backing this movement.

http://civic.moveon.org/event/events...d=268&rc=99RTD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 09:05 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It seems that we are about to see the coming Arab Spring in the US that Obama wants to see happen. Training of leaders for the coming Occupy movement of this spring begins this coming Monday and runs all of next week. An impressive array of left leaning groups and unions are sponsoring the whole thing with Move.on being the biggest supporter. Here is an opportunity to read some about the beginning. Yes, Van Jones is heavily involved.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politi...-revolt/453666

Here is a chance to see all the groups that are backing this movement.

MoveOn.org Civic Action
They still can't get over the TEA Party had much better turnouts, were civil, clean and no breaking the law camping out thinking the laws did not apply to them.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:19 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
They still can't get over the TEA Party had much better turnouts, were civil, clean and no breaking the law camping out thinking the laws did not apply to them.
Must make them envious to see the "Tea Party" is actually getting positive things done and doing it without storming the streets.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Since they have 100,000 people signed up for training next week I think we better watch them so we know what they are doing. I have been saying for months that Obama plans to use the violence the Occupy people will use as an excuse for declaring martial law and I haven't backed off one bit in thinking that way.

Please look at the sponsors of next weeks training sessions and see why I worry about this one.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Must make them envious to see the "Tea Party" is actually getting positive things done and doing it without storming the streets.
Yeah, but their riots may well turn things a direction we don't want to see them go. Read the sponsoring groups to see why I worry about what they are planning. Remember that Van Jones was once in the White House till Glenn Beck forced him out. Think what Jones is and what that kind of people want to do to the US.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:00 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Since they have 100,000 people signed up for training next week I think we better watch them so we know what they are doing. I have been saying for months that Obama plans to use the violence the Occupy people will use as an excuse for declaring martial law and I haven't backed off one bit in thinking that way.

Please look at the sponsors of next weeks training sessions and see why I worry about this one.
Argh. Against my wishes NOT to give Moron.org any traffic from me, I clicked the link.

I'm not surprised in the least by that list. And it may prove to be quite telling.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:26 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgoapkOo4vg

Old 04-06-2012, 10:34 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
I laugh at the Occupy movement... pitching up tents only to go home and sleep and pretending to be there the whole time...

Old 04-06-2012, 10:55 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Yeah, but their riots may well turn things a direction we don't want to see them go. Read the sponsoring groups to see why I worry about what they are planning. Remember that Van Jones was once in the White House till Glenn Beck forced him out. Think what Jones is and what that kind of people want to do to the US.
The Libs have showed us they raised selfish, lazy children, their children did turn out worse than they did.

What I noticed was lots of unions, such deceit and the people are not educated to know any better. Oh and the "GREEN FOR ALL" & "THE COFFEE PARTY"

Old 04-06-2012, 11:28 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
The last headline I saw on OWS is they did more to supress taco sales than wall street bonuses. Then there was the one where in some countires the governments where moving to pursue damages for the trash and damages to public grounds they used.Basically they endup being more of a nusiance than having any politcial influence because of their members filthy habits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies