Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 01:54 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,460,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The useful idiot of today are the communists of tomorrow.
Lots of ignorant idiots out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2012, 01:57 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,674,237 times
So now we're down to name calling of people who choose to work on a Democratic campaign? Mature. Makes all your other posts totally legit.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

... I'm just sayin'....
All i ever hear on C-D is how blacks complain about racism, but since we're not complaining about racism, that's a problem too. We're supposed to be angry that there are few blacks or folks "of color" on his staff?

What's it gonna be? If some black person did make a public complaint, then there would be 10 threads by the usual anti-black rabble rouser's saying that blacks are always complaining.

Or there are the "Dems focus too much on race" threads....but take a look at all of the race threads on this forum. Damn near all started by conservatives. Hell, the same race baiters couldn't wait to make a thread about CHICKEN of all things!

So tell me again...who focuses on race all the time in reality?

Old 04-09-2012, 02:14 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The useful idiot of today are the communists of tomorrow.
Soooooo much irony in this post.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:20 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,106 times
I wonder how many of those White liberals live in "diverse" neighborhoods.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:21 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,146,110 times
Quote:
What does this say about Obama's view of black people? Are we not capable enough to work for the staff? Are we only useful when we are rioting? Or when we are shot by a white person?

Let's get real here. Obama's mom is white. He has an Ivy League education - definitely not an HBCU. He has never really been in the struggle. I would say Clarence Thomas experienced more racism than Obama.

Black employment is down. He didn't even go to a black community when he was on his jobs tour with the black bus from Canada. The Congressional Black Caucus has begged him on occasion to actually help black people.

I don't think Obama has much in common with black-America other than skin color and elections. We are being used for votes.
You hit the nail on the head.

His Policies Suck But He's Black! That's All That Matters! He's Got My Vote!

Old 04-09-2012, 02:22 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,178,459 times
Quote:
I saw that guy - too far away to confirm for sure. He ain't my complexion, that's for sure. Maybe he's black-hispanic...
Ah. So he's not black enough for you?

Interesting...

Old 04-09-2012, 02:24 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,489,971 times
I seem to remember all those threads about how racist the TEA party was because it was predominantly old white people.

Oh how things change when it's got a (D) next to it.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:25 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,489,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
Ah. So he's not black enough for you?

Interesting...
Quoting straight from the TEA party threads....

"He's a ***** uncle Tom!"

Old 04-09-2012, 02:26 PM

45,630 posts, read 27,240,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
All i ever hear on C-D is how blacks complain about racism, but since we're not complaining about racism, that's a problem too. We're supposed to be angry that there are few blacks or folks "of color" on his staff?

What's it gonna be? If some black person did make a public complaint, then there would be 10 threads by the usual anti-black rabble rouser's saying that blacks are always complaining.

Or there are the "Dems focus too much on race" threads....but take a look at all of the race threads on this forum. Damn near all started by conservatives. Hell, the same race baiters couldn't wait to make a thread about CHICKEN of all things!

So tell me again...who focuses on race all the time in reality?
I would think that if black people are consistent, why is there not a problem here?

You don't find it the least bit disconcerting that there are no black people here? In Chicago nonetheless? That's a vote of no confidence by Obama towards black people.

And I bet secretly, there are black people who have a problem with this.

Just keeping it real...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies