Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 08:52 AM

49 posts, read 33,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
No oath of allegiance was administer at Ellis Island, Steve. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. We thought you would spend some time brushing upon your facts while you were away. But you return as completely oblivious as you were before you got banned again.
I never said they took it there specifically. I stated if the Russian grandparents arrived at Ellis that they most likely took the Oath of Allegiance like most law abiding immigrants which meant they could have taken it somewhere else 'after arriving'. You seem to read to much into things as I have noticed my short time here since I am new to the forum. When you do that it exposes how wrong you are on the issues. It proves you absolutely do not know what the hell you are talking about. I have also noticed twice you explicitly go out of your way to try to oust posters by their stating their real names in your posts when they prove you wrong which is most often 95% as I have noticed.

Last edited by BZillion; 05-01-2012 at 09:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2012, 08:57 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BZillion View Post
I never said they took it there specifically.
Then your comment goes from being merely wrong to completely inexplicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZillion
I stated if the Russian grandparents arrived at Ellis that they most likely took the Oath of Allegiance like most law abiding immigrants which meant they could have taken it somewhere else.
What does Ellis island have to do with it? During much of Ellis Island's history, there was no such thing as "illegal immigration" meaning that entering through it had nothing to do with whether or not you were "law abiding."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZillion
You seem to read to much into things as I have noticed my short time here since I am new to the forum.
You are "new to the forum" only in the same sense that Metta World Peace is new to the game of Basketball.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:43 AM

26,586 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Look at the history of "natural born".
please do:

Natural Born Citizenship Research: BOOKS ON GOOGLE BOOKS THAT DEFINE "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"

it does not support your two citizen parent claim.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:09 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Roflmao CAUSE MAYHEM - confuse everyone with false facts - prefabricated evidence that isn't even true

You really ought to learn how to tell the simple truth instead of misinformation.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
You really ought to learn how to tell the simple truth instead of misinformation.
Unanswered Questions for Sity Data
the ever growing list of questions pertaining to his comments on obama's eligibility that Sity Data is avoiding:

* how can obama be an indonesian citizen when it contradicts both US and indonesian law?

* how can you "clearly see" something on a document you've never seen.?

* exactly what was the bill you refered to that hillary clinton and obama "put forward" that tried to have the "natural born citizen" clause removed ?

* where did obama state he was an indonesian citizen?

* exactly where in "dreams from my father" is it stated that obama's father was not on the birth certificate?

* where is it stated that a child born out of wedlock can not be considered a "natural born citizen"?

* can you show us where the clintons made any birther statement in august 2007?

Old 05-01-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
then please point out where "natural born citizen" is defined as needing two citizen parents.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:45 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
BS nonsense. If you were born here, you are an American citizen... and for you to "question their allegiance" simply for having foreign-born parents is so un-American, it seriously makes me want to puke. How many great Americans were born to immigrant parents? I'd have to do the research on that, but I imagine a good number were.

FYI - my grandfather served in the US Army during WWII, and was born to Russian parents. Did he not have any allegiance to this country?
If they have allegiance to this country, they will make the effort to become citizens. If your parents are citizens, and you are born on U.S. soil, you are eligible to run for President. If you are an anchor baby, you can run for any other office in the land, but not President. Do you really think that is depriving you of some right? It is protecting the soveregnty of this nation. The only ones that want to change that are the globalists that want to eliminate soverignty and borders. Obama called himself a global citizen.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:47 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the ever growing list of questions pertaining to his comments on obama's eligibility that Sity Data is avoiding:

* how can obama be an indonesian citizen when it contradicts both US and indonesian law?

* exactly what was the bill you refered to that hillary clinton and obama "put forward" that tried to have the "natural born citizen" clause removed ?

* exactly where in "dreams from my father" is it stated that obama's father was not on the birth certificate?

* where is it stated that a child born out of wedlock can not be considered a "natural born citizen"?

Also -

* whom is President Obama "impostoring"?

Old 05-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Also -

added.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If your parents are citizens, and you are born on U.S. soil, you are eligible to run for President.
yep. any US citizen at birth is eligible for POTUS.

Quote:
If you are an anchor baby, you can run for any other office in the land,....
yep. naturalized citizens are also eligible for any office in the land, minus one.

Quote:
......but not President.
wrong.

"Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are "natural born Citizens" for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents."

-ankeny v daniels

Quote:
Do you really think that is depriving you of some right?
yep. the right of a natural born citizen to run for POTUS.

Quote:
The only ones that want to change that are the globalists...
william rawle was a globalist?

"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privilege"

A View of the Constitution of the United States of America - William Rawle - Google Books

Quote:
.... that want to eliminate soverignty and borders.
you're the one that wants to put our choice for POTUS at the mercy of foreign countries citizenship laws.

Quote:
Obama called himself a global citizen.
on this point you're going to accept his word on citizenship?

Last edited by wrecking ball; 05-01-2012 at 02:23 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies