Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2013, 06:05 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Biracial people with one black parent in America are and have been considered black by American society/white supremacy for 100's of years. This means they have lived in mostly black neighborhoods, had the same political and social interests as those black people in those neighborhoods, and many have mated with those black people.

If there were this separation as you claim there would be proof of this within this society.

There would be long standing biracial neighborhoods, biracial politicians, long standing biracial political, business, and religious organizations.

You would actually see proof of this separation in real terms, not by having to ask some biracial girl.
The NAACP was more concerned about the educated "high yellow" people having equal rights to whites 100 years ago; they weren't as concerned about the dark skin field Blacks. Too; "Colored" back in the day meant light skin "Black" but, "Negro" was usually given to the dark skin people, even by other Blacks.

Old 03-04-2013, 06:29 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,328,408 times
Quote:
Black Americans don't consider themselves victims. There isn't one credible study that has ever measured that sentiment within black Americans.

The idea that black Americans sit around blaming white people for their problems is a made up racist fantasy invented by white supremacists.

Look up the origins of this idea of "black victimhood", such a sentiment originally comes right out of the mouths of segregationists and racists.

You keep inserting that foot in mouth and showing your ignorant colors.

The rest of your post is more irrelevant word vomit. You know nothing about black people. Please stop spreading lies.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:02 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Diversity has also run it's course...and the idea is also dated.
Diversity will only become dated when American ceases to be a nation of immigrants. Everyday the ingredients of American diversity are added to the mix as new immigrants from different countries enter and become a part of the American mosaic.

Sorry that you are oblivious to that fact.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:15 PM

799 posts, read 1,095,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Diversity will only become dated when American ceases to be a nation of immigrants. Everyday the ingredients of American diversity are added to the mix as new immigrants from different countries enter and become a part of the American mosaic.

Sorry that you are oblivious to that fact.
But Amerikkka has never intergrated the cultures into their society instead they "Americanized" it or found an isolated spot and designated that culture to flourish on its own, multiculturalism and diversity are smoke and mirrors, describing Amerikkka's culture as such is false if you don't believe look at "pop culture"

Old 03-04-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The NAACP was more concerned about the educated "high yellow" people having equal rights to whites 100 years ago; they weren't as concerned about the dark skin field Blacks. Too; "Colored" back in the day meant light skin "Black" but, "Negro" was usually given to the dark skin people, even by other Blacks.
A truly ahistorical and idiotic statement. The NAACP was originally called the National Negro Committee so from the start your argument simply evaporates. The second unescapable fact is the issue that consumed the nasent organization was the epidemic of lynchings which to my knowledge did little to discriminate between light skinned Negros and those whose hue was darker than blue not some fallacious effort to advance "high yellow" black folk.

I suggest sticking with football and leave African History to folks who have something more than a back of a matchbook knowledge of the subject.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
But Amerikkka has never intergrated the cultures into their society instead they "Americanized" it or found an isolated spot and designated that culture to flourish on its own, multiculturalism and diversity are smoke and mirrors, describing Amerikkka's culture as such is false if you don't believe look at "pop culture"
As I have pointed out previously, America culture has been transformed by its diverse members just as they have by the larger national culture. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:23 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,982,872 times
Quote:
Biracial people with one black parent in America are and have been considered black by American society/white supremacy for 100's of years. This means they have lived in mostly black neighborhoods, had the same political and social interests as those black people in those neighborhoods, and many have mated with those black people.

If there were this separation as you claim there would be proof of this within this society.

I will show you proof right now and, as always, it will be ignored:

Quote:
Fast-forward to November 2006 and in a 2006 Zogby International poll, 55% of whites considered Obama as biracial after being told that Obama's mother was white and his Kenyan father was black. Even more Hispanics -- 61% -- also saw Obama as biracial. But interestingly, 66% of the blacks polled classified Obama as black.
How Far Have We Really Come from the "One-Drop Rule"? | PR Watch

In other words, JUST AS WE'VE SEEN ON THIS THREAD, it's the black Americans who hold onto the "one drop rule" more than the Whites in the year 2013.

Halle Berry: Daughter Nahla Is Black From 'One Drop Rule'

And am I treated differently by the white establishment for being mixed? I am not happy to say it, but yes, I am: Americans rank mixed race people ahead of blacks socially | theGrio

So I understand how "white guilt" feels to some degree, and it ain't pretty. I wish the dark skinned people were treated as well as everyone, as should the gays, women, immigrants etc. I see the reality...don't like it, but I do see it.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:29 PM

Why don't we ever hear about the "tragic negro" or the "tragic homosexual" or the "tragic woman"

I have no problem being mixed, it's society and people like you that have the problem.

Quote:
Let's be honest here victorian. One can gather many things from ALL of your anti-Black American rants that are crystal clear to the majority of us who know better. The purpose of your thread was to garner "White sympathy" for your "curse of having Black blood" and being perpetually tied to "those people".

The most tragic part about the vast majority of your posts is that it is clearly and sadly the result of 1) a Black parent who had self hatred and 2) the product of the self hatred who blames the 'cursed' Black blood for preventing a more privileged life.

So let's just be honest victorian and admit that you think that your "White blood" automatically makes you superior to any Black American with two Black parents and it should therefore "entitle" you to certain privileges and an elevated status in society. That is the reason why you are angry. You are angry because American society still sees you as a Black man...perhaps a lighter skinned Black man but a Black man none the less and you resent being relegated to that status.

Please look through these posts and find "anti-black rants" that prove I "hate my African blood":

Black History Month is here!!

Gun grabbers:would you have disarmed the Deacons for Defense?

Black History Month is here!!

I await your reply

Old 03-04-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lybricks View Post
...and I like how he disrespects our women in the process. That's biracials for you.

So, my statements against ghetto hoochies (sp?) are the result of my race...but you don't have anything against mixed people. Okay.

And if you want to hear someone disrespecting black women why not listen to some modern, mainstream rap sometime. No one hates black women in America today more than black American entertainers...AND HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN? I mean, how did we get from lyrics like this:

Quote:
Look here, not a thing to fear
Brother to brother not another as sincere
Teach a man how to be father
To never tell a woman he can't bother
You can't say you don't know
What I'm talkin' 'bout
But one day ... brothers gonna work it out
(Public Enemy, "Brothers gonna Work it Out)

To this?

Ludacris - Area Codes (I got hoes in different area codes) dirty - YouTube

Old 03-04-2013, 09:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Please send an angel of mercy to swoop down and bestow upon victorianpunk honorary White person status and wash away his Blackness for all eternity. And may he forever be able to pass the brown paper bag test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I will show you proof right now and, as always, it will be ignored:

How Far Have We Really Come from the "One-Drop Rule"? | PR Watch

In other words, JUST AS WE'VE SEEN ON THIS THREAD, it's the black Americans who hold onto the "one drop rule" more than the Whites in the year 2013.

Halle Berry: Daughter Nahla Is Black From 'One Drop Rule'

And am I treated differently by the white establishment for being mixed? I am not happy to say it, but yes, I am: Americans rank mixed race people ahead of blacks socially | theGrio

So I understand how "white guilt" feels to some degree, and it ain't pretty. I wish the dark skinned people were treated as well as everyone, as should the gays, women, immigrants etc. I see the reality...don't like it, but I do see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies