Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 02:22 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times

Advertisements

Of course we all know there is no way to kill a person and make the death seem to be a heart attack and the autopsy results show nothing.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2012, 02:33 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
It sure was one hell of a coincidence. Especially when the editors said after his death we will vet obama we have lots of videos to show - two days later they did an about face - sorry we will not explore the eligibility issue there is no evidence.
No one has stopped his videos that were supposedly damning.

3 years and no one has stopped the birthers from presenting their argument, far and wide to the annoyance to everyone with more brain cells then teeth. Birthers haven't provided any evidence or proof, so it seems less like intimation and more like they don't have anything.

Since lying before a judge is an offense that can result in jail time and massive fines I can see why they would not want to champion bull****.

Quote:
It is very obvious - they were each threatened! That is the Chicago Way!

known fact: We have drugs that will induce a heart attack and leave no trace.
Do you have proof? If you don't then it's known as lying. I know for you this is pretty well standard operating procedure.

Just because something hasn't been disproved in every possible sense doesn't automatically make it true. If it did then I could claim my pink invisible llama and I flew to mars and met people that told me dog crap cures cancer, heart disease and damage caused by strokes. Since you haven't disproved it then it must be true according to that logic. I haven't proved it any more then your claims so they have equal validity.

Breitbart had a long history of heart problems. Unless people went back in time in order to set this up it's very plausible. Since the history provides evidence.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:53 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
It was rage and hate that caused his heart to burst. No coincidence that it happened while Obama was in office. He just couldn't wake up and deal with a........different President.
Different - how appropriate.

For 2 1/2 years Obama fought 72 court cases to bring forth his birth certificate.

Thursday in New Jersey; Obama's lawyer fought for over 3 hours to DECLINE to enter his birth certificate into evidence (I don't have it) He doesn't need it. Mickey Mouse can be on the ballot!

NO PROOF that this undocumented worker is eligible for the office! STILL after 3 years; What is he hiding?? He is NOT who HE claims he is. We know more about the birth of Jesus Christ than we do about Obama's fictitious nativity story.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:34 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
I was expecting his cause of death to be a ruptured brain aneurysm--which is a common cause of death for people in his age range.

Nice to know there is now nothing for the LWNJ's to crow over.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:10 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
People that doubt heart attacks can be created to appear natural may want to research this. However, I didn't see anything this guy had that seemed much of a threat to anybody.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:48 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Just read the prior topics on the subject, tons of RWNJ's were saying it was Obama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I don't remember much of that, but I remember plenty of speculation from another member:
Well I sure do, use the search function and Google for it on other sites. Lots of accusations that Obama or "the Left" had him killed because of an upcoming devastating revelation about Obama.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:35 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
...and while yer readin' those prior topics,
be sure not to miss all the tolerant lefties
crowing that it had to be drugs.
Actually, what I see there is that a lot of lefties were pointing out (with video evidence) that Breitbart had long been a heart attack waiting to happen.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
For 2 1/2 years Obama fought 72 court cases to bring forth his birth certificate.
Another stupid Birther lie. Obama was not even a defendant in most of them and didn't have to fight anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
Thursday in New Jersey; Obama's lawyer fought for over 3 hours to DECLINE to enter his birth certificate into evidence (I don't have it) He doesn't need it. Mickey Mouse can be on the ballot!
That's just goofy. In fact what is that even supposed to mean? What does "fought... to decline" even mean?

Watch the videos. What you will see is 3 hours of the Birther's "finest lawyer" getting his butt kicked by a junior associate who looks hardly out of high school.

And it wasn't Thursday, Einstein. It was a week and a half ago.

It really really really sucks to be a Birther.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Of course we all know there is no way to kill a person and make the death seem to be a heart attack and the autopsy results show nothing.....
Since he was an anti-Birther, Mario Apuzzo and Orly Taitz must have killed him then.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:46 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I don't remember much of that, but I remember plenty of speculation from another member:
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Awesome post......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies