Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 02:53 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,473,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Yes, why do you even care?
Because my tax dollars is being sucked by the negative culture emanating from your community. I'm at an increased risk from being harmed by members from your community and most importantly I am unfortunately lumped with you all.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I'm not Black, so I"m not going to spend hours petrified, I'm pretty sure you are not Black, so what's your excuse for being scared shytless 24/7?
The pieces are coming together.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:55 PM

102,330 posts, read 108,561,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You left one out, Eddie-boy: White on Black violent crime. Any stats there? Because any at all should be a national shame.
BOY! Speak up, I can't hear ya!

Old 04-22-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
BOY! Speak up, I can't hear ya!
What exactly do you want to know? The FBI stats have been linked in this thread I'd suggest you gloss over them. Keep in mind though the Hispanic ethnicity is not broken out and since the vast majority of Hispanics self-identify as White the White numbers are somewhat inflated.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:58 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,493,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
That link was pretty powerful, wasn't it. We need to start focusing on the real issue and stop the smoke screens. You ever hear of White on White crime? How about Black on Black crime?
Why is that? Why do "Thugs" have to be black. The majority of crimes commited in the United States are shockingly, commited by ...Whites.

We should fear White people the most of all, if we care about statistics.
Whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Check out the FBI page on it..seriously.... think about why you fear who you fear or don't fear , for that matter.
FBI — Table 43

Ya know, I'm not going to spend my entire afternoon checking out the validity of the statistics you are using for your argument. But, this FBI chart shows number of one race compared to another.

Black people only make up 12% of America's population. There are 7 times more white people. Proportionally, Blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than Whites.

And there is White on White crime.

Why don't Black Dad's stay with the Mother and Kids, instead of running?

And if Black women don't want kids without fathers, why don't they use birth control?

There is a problem for Blacks in this country. And Black people are the ones who are going to have to fix it. Quit killing each other. Raise your kids in two parent homes.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:00 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,273,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Ebony magazine author of the piece. Typical racist author, I'm sure.
David J. Leonard | Department of Critical Culture, Gender, & Race Studies, Washington State University
That posting disproves the whole thread.

First white folks are racist, and because they are racist, blacks have it so diffult.

Then you post a photo of a white person, and use it to show that they arent racist.

Tell me Ford, my neighbor is black, who can obviously afford to live in the same neighborhood as me because Im pretty sure they didnt get their home through a government program. How much easier do I have it than my neighbor? How do you compute that?

Old 04-22-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Ya know, I'm not going to spend my entire afternoon checking out the validity of the statistics you are using for your argument. But, this FBI chart shows number of one race compared to another.

Black people only make up 12% of America's population. There are 7 times more white people. Proportionally, Blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than Whites.

And there is White on White crime.

Why don't Black Dad's stay with the Mother and Kids, instead of running?

And if Black women don't want kids without fathers, why don't they use birth control?

There is a problem for Blacks in this country. And Black people are the ones who are going to have to fix it. Quit killing each other. Raise your kids in two parent homes.
I maybe wrong but I think 70Ford would agree with you. He is posting this because he disagrees with the article.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I'll bend an ear when black people rise up against black-on-black killings. Until then, I could care less about self-righteous rants about black people dying "at the hands of guns held by security guards and police officers..."

How many black people died this week alone from black-on-black murders? How many black people died at the hands of the police this week?

That's what I thought.

Your righteous indignation is astounding.
You might be familiar with this case it happened in DC this past week. A Rite Aid manager shot and paralyzed by a middle aged black thug during a robbery. The thug gave the manager two minutes to open the register counts to two and blast away.

So another life ruined by mayhem caused by Blacks. Nothing from Black leadership. I find it ironic that folks are complaining about security guards and cops defending themselves against black criminals having to use lethal force, when black criminals have destroyed countless more innocent lives.

Ricky Maurice Vinston arrested in shooting of Rite Aid employee (http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/dc/man-arrested-in-shooting-of-rite-aid-employee-042012 - broken link)

Old 04-22-2012, 03:19 PM

13,728 posts, read 10,096,874 times
Quote:
I don't know why racist comments and racist threads are allowed on this forum. Thanks for posting, Ford.
Is this not a racist thread?

Old 04-22-2012, 03:22 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,185,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
You might be familiar with this case it happened in DC this past week. A Rite Aid manager shot and paralyzed by a middle aged black thug during a robbery. The thug gave the manager two minutes to open the register counts to two and blast away.

So another life ruined by mayhem caused by Blacks. Nothing from Black leadership. I find it ironic that folks are complaining about security guards and cops defending themselves against black criminals having to use lethal force, when black criminals have destroyed countless more innocent lives.

Ricky Maurice Vinston arrested in shooting of Rite Aid employee (http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/dc/man-arrested-in-shooting-of-rite-aid-employee-042012 - broken link)
I heard a few tidbits about this crime, but not very much. This is very sad indeed. And as you said, not one peep from black "leaders." I have most recently referred to this as Minority Hypocrite Society.......of course i'm not including fine individuals such as yourself who are not above calling out black culture for what it really is. You see the light quite clearly.....others do too but they become willful hypocrites when it's time to denounce such terrible acts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.