Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 04:51 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,768,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I would think that every time a Black shoots another Black, it would be music to the ears of White supremacists.
Depends on whether or not they are scumbags.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:51 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,957,449 times
If the black community spent near as much time worrying about black on black shootings as they spend on black on white shootings, there would be a lot more blacks alive in the US today. Clean your own house before you complain about the dirt in someone elses.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:57 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,768,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I'll bend an ear when black people rise up against black-on-black killings. Until then, I could care less about self-righteous rants about black people dying "at the hands of guns held by security guards and police officers..."

How many black people died this week alone from black-on-black murders? How many black people died at the hands of the police this week?

That's what I thought.

Your righteous indignation is astounding.
We have had 4 (black on black) this week alone in my area.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:04 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,250,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Are they starting a black version of the KKK?
Isn't that what the New Black Panthers is?

Old 04-22-2012, 05:11 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,246,047 times
Dear White Folks; You don't know how easy you have it.

That's probly what Barack O'boy's mama said when she dished him some dog for dinner.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:13 PM

102,371 posts, read 108,666,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
What exactly do you want to know? The FBI stats have been linked in this thread I'd suggest you gloss over them. Keep in mind though the Hispanic ethnicity is not broken out and since the vast majority of Hispanics self-identify as White the White numbers are somewhat inflated.
Well, you came up with that BonB crime is 6 times WonW crime pretty handily. Curious that the WonB crime stats don't roll off your tongue quite as readily.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:14 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,786,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Because my tax dollars is being sucked by the negative culture emanating from your community. I'm at an increased risk from being harmed by members from your community and most importantly I am unfortunately lumped with you all.
Lol, it's always the tax dollars... Please save the bullcrap EdwardA, it's just lame now.

It's always the tax dollars that makes people despise black, blah, blah, blah.

Your tax dollars are also spent on kiing off foreigners in the name of a fake freedom and war on terror. You seem quiet on that.

I swear if America was all white socilaism will be prevalent, free healthcare to all and no one would whine.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
I swear if America was all white socilaism will be prevalent, free healthcare to all and no one would whine.
That's true. Look at Sweden (and to a lesser extent, Canada). And as soon as brown people started to immigrate to Sweden in significant numbers, suddenly the system had to be re-evaluated.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:26 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,250,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That's true. Look at Sweden (and to a lesser extent, Canada). And as soon as brown people started to immigrate to Sweden in significant numbers, suddenly the system had to be re-evaluated.
This is happening all over Western Europe and Australia, too.

For anyone so inclined I recommend two books, both by Ayaan Hirsi Ali:

Infidel - the author, a Somali woman, writes her memoirs of growing up in Somilia, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia and Kenya and continues with her life in the Netherlands where she sought political asylum, eventually became a Dutch citizen and was elected to the Dutch parliament.

and

Nomad - in this book she share her insights as to why immigrants from Third World countries have such a difficult time assimilating into Western culture and offers her thoughts on how to address the problem.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Nomad - in this book she share her insights as to why immigrants from Third World countries have such a difficult time assimilating into Western culture and offers her thoughts on how to address the problem.
Immigrants have never assimilated to Western culture that I'm aware of. Only after 3 generations do they begin to assimilate. And why should they? Leave them alone, for heaven's sake.

Look at Chinese-Americans and Russian-Americans; the first generation lived in enclaves and spoke English only in dire necessity, and barely managed then. Their kids went to school and were fully bi-lingual, and to some extent, bi-cultural. The 3rd generation was more assimilated and more comfortable in mainstream culture (whether or not that's a good thing is a good subject for another thread). That's just the way it is. But suddenly, when there are national security issues tied up with certain nationalities, well, not assimilating is dangerous, we can't have that, etc. etc. In fact, Russian communities in the US went through that in the 1950's during the McCarthy era, but since they were White, they came through it ok. Near-Easterners aren't doing so well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies