Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2012, 10:32 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Being prepare isn't a lunatic state of mind. Being unprepared is.
Prepared for what?
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
These loons are just a bunch of idiots on twitter. Now the question is will there be real riots ala the rodney king trial when they have to release the white hispanic? I think the police will be in place to stop any nonsense. Of course if Holder orders everybody off the scene then all hell will break loose.
The riots could spread nationally in places far from Sanford. Hopefully the conclusion of the case will coincide with winter.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,344,311 times
Quote:
Works for close in duty.
I actually get 8 of 9 pellets with 00 shot on a target about half the size of a torso at 20 yards. I'm not sure about effective penetration at that distance but I found the wad cup stuck in the rubber ricochet curtain at the range and the rubber is about half an inch thick.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Shouting racism and posting other insulting troll posts is all he's got. I take insults as a compliment from people like that.
You should take any attention you get from me as a compliment.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:46 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,205,058 times
Quote:
Being prepare isn't a lunatic state of mind. Being unprepared is.

Agree 100%.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:49 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Prepared for what?
This post just serves to prove my point.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:50 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Prepared for what?
Riots. Here's one black writer imploring Zimmerman to take a plea to prevent Blacks from self-destructing.
Trial of George Zimmerman Could Trigger Another Rodney King - The Daily Beast
Quote:
As George Zimmerman faces murder charges for shooting Trayvon Martin, it’s worth asking if America is in danger of facing Rodney King, Part II?

That’s what I see down the tracks: If this case goes all the way to trial, it’s a train wreck waiting to happen. The time is now for strong hands to take the helm and steady the ship of state—not to mention our national racial, political and legal discourse. The paramount concern has to be to avert a large-scale racial calamity.

We don’t want to go back there. Fortunately Zimmerman’s new attorney, Mark O’Mara, appears to comprehend the broader implications and potential danger of the situation, and seems well qualified to negotiate a fair outcome for his client, and indeed for the rest of us. He has the calm demeanor of a law professor, and speaks in measured, but not calculating, terms. His first comments seemed designed not to convince anyone of his client’s innocence, but rather to take the heated rhetoric down a few notches. He cautioned that everyone should allow the justice system to work.

So what would a fair outcome look like? To my mind, the government offers Zimmerman a plea deal that has him back on the street within this decade, and he accepts it quietly. That seems like a conclusion most reasonable Americans could live with. Of course, no matter how long or short any sentence may be, there will be those who disagree, some
vehemently.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
This post just serves to prove my point.
If you actually had a point.............

Old 04-23-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Riots. Here's one black writer imploring Zimmerman to take a plea to prevent Blacks from self-destructing.
Trial of George Zimmerman Could Trigger Another Rodney King - The Daily Beast
vehemently.

Again another example, a very clever one, that Zimmerman is guilty before proven so and needs to fall on the sword so the numb nuts of our society dont have a reason to go berzerk. Sorry if the powder keg is going to explode it will just find another match to light it.

This is more liberal mental disorder on display.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
If you actually had a point.............
Again you continue to lose the argument by a 1000 cuts and dont even realize it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies