Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 06:28 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,243,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Like I said........violent. And you obviously are in agreement with his stance.
I have guns too, if I use them to defend my family and home does that make me violent too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 06:59 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I have guns too, if I use them to defend my family and home does that make me violent too?
Very well could.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:07 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
I pray to God that George Zimmerman lives to have a fair trial by a jury of his peers.

He better have a security detail from the FDLE or the Florida Highway Patrol or something because he is going to need ALOT of protection. The judge and jury too. I really fear for the jury members if their names ever get out.
They could end up like this guy - or worse..

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

Old 04-23-2012, 07:13 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

Quote:
Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."
African American children are simply out of control. Of course I don't mean all of them but more than enough. What is it going to take to get African-American elders to get this under control?

The sad thing is if this guy pulled out a gun and killed a couple of them he'd be in the wrong.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:19 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
African American children are simply out of control. Of course I don't mean all of them but more than enough. What is it going to take to get African-American elders to get this under control?

The sad thing is if this guy pulled out a gun and killed a couple of them he'd be in the wrong.
These were adults that ganged up on him 20 to 1, not kids.

On the bright side, at least they got 'justice for trayvon'

Old 04-23-2012, 07:27 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post

I really, really, really don't understand why the Black community at large refuses to condemn these kinds of acts. It's like they think it's acceptable or something. I know Bill Cosby is very big on speaking out against this sort of stuff ... and guess what, he is called an "Uncle Tom" and a sellout.

At the end of the day I think it's culture. Black culture is messed up. It's not because they have darker skin, it's not because they are poor ... it's because they have a sick culture.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:07 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Why is this case still so much in the news....it's a tragedy!

Why is hardly any one talking about the woman who tried to defend her baby who was killed by a black woman last week....where was Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson....?

This upcoming weekend there is a pro "stand your ground" protest in Sanford...hopefully the crazy Black panther and other fanatics will stay away.
That should of been an outrage. This women was killed in a worse way, holding her 3 day old baby, coming out of mind you a pediatric office. When this friggin dumb a-- black women, wanted her baby. So only shot her at close range around 7 times.

Then when the Mom tried to reach in and grab her baby who was being kidnapped, the bit-- ran her over with the car. She inteneded on killing this women, for the baby.

Where is the outrage, do not care if it is a different case. Shot at 7 times, then ran over intentionally. Think we know why!!!!!
Now this young Father has to raise his new baby boy without His wife around, and his wife now dead. That should of been a outrage, where is Jackson, and Sharpton, they going to march for the dead Women.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:17 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,694,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

At least it was in Alabama. You know the perps are gonna get their asses handed to 'em in court
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
That should of been an outrage. This women was killed in a worse way, holding her 3 day old baby, coming out of mind you a pediatric office. When this friggin dumb a-- black women, wanted her baby. So only shot her at close range around 7 times.

Then when the Mom tried to reach in and grab her baby who was being kidnapped, the bit-- ran her over with the car. She inteneded on killing this women, for the baby.

Where is the outrage, do not care if it is a different case. Shot at 7 times, then ran over intentionally. Think we know why!!!!!
Now this young Father has to raise his new baby boy without His wife around, and his wife now dead. That should of been a outrage, where is Jackson, and Sharpton, they going to march for the dead Women.
Link?

Old 04-24-2012, 06:01 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig1 View Post
The welfare dregs of society looking for any excuse to riot, itching to get their hands on Nike shoes and all the free stuff they can get their hands on.
Hey now.....they only looted stores to survive. You can't expect them to weather the storm of an unjust verdict without a new 60" flat screen. Show some compassion!

Old 04-24-2012, 06:05 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
At least it was in Alabama. You know the perps are gonna get their asses handed to 'em in court

Link?
Seriously? Link?

'She died trying to save her baby': nurse admits shooting mother, abducting baby
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies