Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2012, 12:38 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Black Neighbor of Zimmerman: "There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood,"

If this is true, I expect that police reports detailing these robberies will be presented at the trial, as the Defense presents reasons why Zimmerman did what he did.
He did what he did because he was attacked, beaten, and the perp attempted to take his gun! The perp lost.

I'd like to know if the jewelry found in Trayvon's backpack at school, matched any of the jewelry stolen. What is a kid doing with 12 pieces of jewelry and a screw driver in his backpack?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2012, 01:39 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I skimmed through your link and appears that what your focusing on a small part of the story. Why do you always focus on race and crime, specifically Black crime???
Maybe because yesterday we learned George Zimmerman is black by the definition often given by the NAACP. His grandmother was partially black.

So this is again black on black death and though Obama is out there saying No Limit N-word looks like the sonehe never had or that his wife would have aborted, there is no denouncing of black on black crime.

IT SEEMS TO GET COMPLICATED.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:49 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUDESK View Post
A most intriguing question. Has anyone had a answer for it?
I haven't even heard anybody ask the question. I don't think we will even hear the answer.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:25 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'd like to know if the jewelry found in Trayvon's backpack at school, matched any of the jewelry stolen. What is a kid doing with 12 pieces of jewelry and a screw driver in his backpack?
I guess I will have to answer. He was, in all probability, burglarizing houses and stealing jewelry.

Old 04-26-2012, 03:46 AM

19,846 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
I haven't even heard anybody ask the question. I don't think we will even hear the answer.
The 12 pieces of jewelry and screwdriver were found on TM back home in Miami before one of his 3 suspensions from school in the past year.

Old 04-26-2012, 03:47 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Get over it. Whites were virtual slaves in British factories in the 19th century and Russia had serfdom. Emancipated blacks jumped right into the African slave trade because just like now, blacks oppressed blacks. But hey I like the formula. That means my I can erase Ustase from my memory given some of my Croatian decent. Got to be loyal to the color. To hell with the truth or the rest of humanity.

That post honestly makes me sick. Lots of people have been fighting for freedom. You aren't special. Best part is just because of his color you think you own him. Ironic as hell.

What the hell are you rambling about?

Old 04-26-2012, 04:03 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What if Trayvon was white and whites were robbing the neighborhood....would he have been profiled the same way. And Zimmerman had no way of knowing whether or not Trayvon lived there. Are we to be suspicious of everyone who walks in our neighborhood that we don't know. This tragedy could have been prevented you know.
What if pigs could fly? Let's deal with what's in front of us shall we?

Old 04-26-2012, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
FACT: If Zimmerman would not have had a gun, no one would be dead. NO ONE.
Fact: If Trayvon scurried a few feet to where he was staying he would be alive.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:08 AM

Quote:
He did what he did because he was attacked, beaten, and the perp attempted to take his gun! The perp lost.

He was holding it for someone

His fence most likely.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:21 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I'm really sick of this and these idiots trying to make it into something it's not.
That's just plain funny. YOU are one of the people who keeps making the entire case something it isn't. It's so incredibly simple.

Yet folks like you have George 'disobeying' 911, 'stalking' the stranger, and 'murdering' him in cold blood for absolutely no reason.

Yep. Making it into something it's not is your specialty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies