Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 10:29 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
She is obviously an insecure whacko and he is not very bright. The story did not give much detail as to how she managed to "pull" this off.

yes it definitely brings new meaning to the phrase "a tooth for a tooth, an eye for eye".. or "tooth and nail"

i was wondering if she found any hair between his teeth, from the new girl friend
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 10:52 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
had that been me, she would've been picking her own teeth up from the floor of her office only i wouldn't have removed them painlessly. And that's in addition to her getting tossed out of the nearest window. Hopefully it would be on a floor very high up.
..:d

Old 04-29-2012, 10:55 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
mn311601[/b] Originally Posted by mn311601
Of course it's funny, it's a woman doing it to a man. If that were a man who pulled his ex girlfriend's teeth all out, it'd be a different story.
Why would it be a different story? So its acceptable then right in your opinion. its like the story last week where a woman squeezed a guys balls and he died this was over a parking dispute and in that story people thought it was funny but yet if a guy squeezed any part of a woman and she died he be all kinds of perverts, rapist etc

Old 04-29-2012, 11:37 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
What is so funny about mutilating someone????

Though I agree, he was a fool.
A man who did what he did would have to be classified as a fool in my book. Thinking that she wouldn't try to get even was an example of liberal-type unthinking.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:39 AM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Not sure about the laws In Poland, but I suspect she will lose her license to practice, go to prison and he will probably sue her in civil court. I'm guessing she'll soon regret it.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:42 AM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Hey wait a minute, Europe actually have dentists?

Old 04-29-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I really don't understand why some of our posters find physical abuse/mutilation of a male funny but not that of a female. It seems the same individuals have an accountability double standard for females who commit sex crimes as well. Personally, I just don't see the humor.
I saw humor in the fact that the fool didn't believe that women don't forget things like he pulled on her very soon. I took it that he went to her in less than two weeks after the event.

Having been on that over three year period of implants I told about I saw lots to be serious about, like two of them didn't "take" as my man called them and it took many more months to grow back the bone in each case in order to "try it again". Finally I have all the planned replacements but another non-taker was found early this year so I am waiting to get it replaced. I think it would be very funny and veeeeeery expensive for this guy to get anything more than dentures.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Had that been me, she would've been picking her own teeth up from the floor of her office only i wouldn't have removed them painlessly. And that's in addition to her getting tossed out of the nearest window. Hopefully it would be on a floor very high up.
Damn, would the court system have a ball trying both of you for your crimes. Somehow I think you would get the toughest penalties since you would have an attempted, at least, murder on your hands. At least she didn't use her fists to knock those teeth out.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:59 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
Why would it be a different story? So its acceptable then right in your opinion. its like the story last week where a woman squeezed a guys balls and he died this was over a parking dispute and in that story people thought it was funny but yet if a guy squeezed any part of a woman and she died he be all kinds of perverts, rapist etc
A guy died because a girl squeezed his balls? That's a bit far fetched ... have a link? Why dident he just punch her? One punch from even an average sized guy would demolish nearly every woman.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:02 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,763,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn311601 View Post
Of course it's funny, it's a woman doing it to a man. If that were a man who pulled his ex girlfriend's teeth all out, it'd be a different story.
Good point! I would be "violence against women." It was a very violent act when you think of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies