Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 11:31 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,082,646 times

Advertisements

The real news is not what attention seeking girl tore off a bra...... but what the government is trying to cover up currently using this story to divert dumb Americans attention

We all know how the average American idiot is fascinated by lying, deceit, sex and betrayal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 05:19 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,956,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I've got to admit that's a new one for me. Love it!
You really want to believe this guy:

Quote:
Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.
If so I have a Nigerian Prince I want to introduce to you.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:18 PM

15,566 posts, read 10,572,423 times
[quote=bentlebee;24138149]John Edwards also cost Hillary the presidency....I wonder how many "friends" he still has and after his real personality came out he may be very lonely in prison!

Can you imagine what a President he would have been and how much his wife loved the power since she kept it quiet for such a long time...

Very sad family! Money doesn't always brings happiness"[/QUOTEex

Exactly, he did cost Hillary the presidency! The little weazel. No doubt Elizabeth liked the power, but I do think she changed for the better at the end.

Last edited by elan; 05-03-2012 at 10:30 PM..

Old 05-03-2012, 10:29 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,642,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Got it now, Rove worker bee.

or norquist

Old 05-03-2012, 10:55 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,059,599 times
John Edwards is ambulance chasing scum. We tried to tell you lefties about it when your hero Hanoi John "ketchup meiser" Kerry made him his VP the only reason being they thought he could help out with some southern states. Too bad you lefties don't listen to reality and only listen to the lies and nonsense that the propaganda ministers at all the alphabet networks fill your heads with.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:58 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,730,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesky View Post
I haven't heard of any problems in the Obama marriage either, nor do I really care I just wish the mainstream media would have done their job and vetted him properly. No college transcripts, never digging into his background, etc.

Remember when Palin's emails were released and there was a swarm of drooling, wild-eyed reporters anxious to read all of them for some hint of scandal? Also, when John McCain was unofficially declared the nominee early, after everyone else dropped out, the New York Times ran a cover story about some bogus affair he had been having, with no veracity. You know they were just holding the story to let it drop.

Honestly, Edwards was just a class warfare guy of the "Do as I say, not as I do" sect.
Yep, if it weren't for that darn mainstream media, Sarah Palin could've been president next year.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:00 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,730,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Larry Sinclair. You should read his book or atleast google who he is. Pretty convincing fellow. Add to the fact that Obama was a big coke head in his youth and looks the part of a pole smoker I'm sure it's true. The fact that you've never even heard of the guy Larry Sinclair shows your ignorance regarding your own President and who he really is.
Good god. What crap.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:07 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,449,579 times
Quote:
Just because his little ol wifey died of breast cancer doesn't mean she wasn't a vile, money grubbing, power tripping b#$ch herself. They were probably a match made in heaven.
Not cool at all! Elizabeth Edwards was married to this scum for 30 years. Way before any power, money or politics came their way! His mistress is the one that should get the nasty comments!

Old 05-03-2012, 11:33 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,098,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Not cool at all! Elizabeth Edwards was married to this scum for 30 years. Way before any power, money or politics came their way! His mistress is the one that should get the nasty comments!
Nastiness is that posters MO.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:46 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,339,805 times
Quote:
Oh yeah right right......but there's nothing wrong with him getting oral sex from a gay prostitute and sniffing coke at the same time? Naive to say the least you are buddy.
You've got some proof of this?
And it's happened since he's been married?

Really? You can back up your statement, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies