Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 01:56 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,448,273 times

Advertisements

If the democrats want to take care of me for life in exchange for my vote, WHY NOT?....

I could wake up with my girlfriends anytime of day..drink some beer, smoke some ganja, procreate a while, eat a pepperoni pizza while watching Judge Judy, take a nap and do it all over again every day..All I have to do is vote for President Zero....WooooooHoooooo....

I'm sure glad that I was born in the 40's so I wouldn't become a slovenly parasite like a good percentage of US voters that haven't any self respect which are in abundance now.....i.e...Rome circa. 420 AD....

It's over for the USA folks....!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2012, 02:02 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times

Old 06-30-2012, 02:18 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffeetrekker View Post
If the democrats want to take care of me for life in exchange for my vote, WHY NOT?....

I could wake up with my girlfriends anytime of day..drink some beer, smoke some ganja, procreate a while, eat a pepperoni pizza while watching Judge Judy, take a nap and do it all over again every day..All I have to do is vote for President Zero....WooooooHoooooo....

I'm sure glad that I was born in the 40's so I wouldn't become a slovenly parasite like a good percentage of US voters that haven't any self respect which are in abundance now.....i.e...Rome circa. 420 AD....

Well whats stopping you and like minded folks from doing it? I'm sure youll find its an easy life to live.

Old 06-30-2012, 02:26 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,230 times
Quote:

It's been like that for at least 20 years. Why do you think it was so easy for people to identify with the Bundy's on Married with Children?

Old 06-30-2012, 02:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Well whats stopping you and like minded folks from doing it? I'm sure youll find its an easy life to live.
Some of us are hard wired to have pride. No matter how disgruntled I might get with the company I work for my pride prevents me from becoming a lazy slacker. I hate it that I can't be like so many others and do the minimum.
Todays America is about entitlment minded slackers who want everyone else to pay the tab. Do the minimum then complain when life begins to suck.
America the land of the lazy slacker. It makes me so sad to see what this great nation has become. It's like watching a gifted athlete past his prime become a drunken bum.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:34 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post

it wasnt easy for me, of course i didnt get any federal aid, such as food stamps or welfare.
being a white male had something to do with it too.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:40 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,887 times
Sure pal, give it a try. I'm sure they have plush living in the projects and don't spend your monthly welfare allotment to fast.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:47 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
Quote:

Ok, you put waay too much faith in our medical industry. (lol)

Have you seen their own "official" numbers on how many die a year from "negligence" etc... ?

Old 06-30-2012, 07:49 PM

1,200 posts, read 1,605,263 times
Quote:

I'm not sure I understand the point of your thread; the new health care bill stresses preventive measures so why would you engage in those risky behaviors?

Old 06-30-2012, 07:55 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times
Quote:

So you have utter contempt and hatred for a large percentage of Americans.

What a great message for the 4th of July, very pro-American
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies