Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 09:13 PM

531 posts, read 1,745,749 times

Advertisements

Personally I think O.J. is a killer and he is very arrogant as well. His statement that he would search for Nicole and Ron's killer no matter how long it took (13 years)? is laughable. I thought he was guilty when I saw that famous bronco chase. Would an innocent man do this? And I also believe celebrities get away with a lot in general. They get arrested countless times for drug possesion and use and very few seem to go to prison, unlike poor, average or even upper middle class Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2007, 10:04 PM

175 posts, read 734,190 times
You know what's really funny. I'm sorry, but I’m going to throw this back out there. Ted Kennedy a US Senator not only drove drunk and killed a women, but he then lied to police and has since gone on to be elected for what 3 decades in MA. Again White guy kills, lies, and gets away with it, but Black guy does the same thing and he's "public enemy number 1." Sorry, to say folks we have a huge race problem. Explain to me why Whites are not outraged at Ted Kennedy and why he's able to walk the streets and OJ is harassed on a regular basis same crime (murder) just different races. I bet no one will challenge my assertion. The one thing these two murders have in common is money!

Old 09-19-2007, 10:06 PM

116 posts, read 372,660 times
who cares he deserves jail anyways

Old 09-21-2007, 09:24 PM

175 posts, read 734,190 times
haha i love how i can point things out and no one can refute the basic truth behind what i'm saying. Anyway looks like my original point about OJ not being guilty in this current case is going to happen. I could care less one way or the other, but it just amazes me how many people get involved in this person's life when most likely their own lives are in shabbles etc.....

Old 09-21-2007, 11:09 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,341,723 times
I am just totally tired of the OJ thing...can America please move on

Old 09-21-2007, 11:46 PM

531 posts, read 1,745,749 times
How do you know what all our lives are like? You brought up the subject of O.J.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:10 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,521,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howsitgoingdude3 View Post
Okay first things first he probably helped to kill or killed the first two people and got off, but this time it looks like he got set-up from the start. Now, it's still not right to bring a gun to a party, but from the looks of all the sketchy characters involved OJ's probably not going to go to jail to much of most of your dismay. However, why does a white guy who goes around killing massive amounts of people like John Gotti get called a Dapper Don when he beats the charges? Remember he was like celebrated by the whole city of New York and a lot of people in this country, but let an old black football player kill two people and get away with it and he's the most hated man in the last two decades (and those are decades that included Sadam, Osama, etc) What gives now discuss amongst yourselves....
when people stop using color to pass judgement we will all be free.
i dont know about those other guys you mentioned, but i think OJ is a vicious murderer. he used to be a great athlete and a movie star. how sad that a man that has climbed so high, could fall so low.

i have a dream.

stephen s
san diego

Old 09-23-2007, 01:38 AM

52 posts, read 187,149 times
well you are wrong not all blacks think he guilty.but we really don't need a race thing about O J.here in downtown phoenix we had a mexican killed one of our policeman.now that a problem.O J is going to be ok.but these mexican is going to be a problem.and our president is not doing nothing.but if we so worry about O J we going to vote in another george.and i don't think we wan't that.and we in a war.so why should O J bother everyone.....who care.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:49 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,190,419 times
From what I heard on TV -- OJ was hoping to see items that were purchased at a LEGAL STORAGE AUCTION. Excuse me, but those are not stolen goods. You see, someone failed to pay for the storage of them and that is how they ended up at auction. If they belonged to OJ and he didn't pay for the storage, shame on him -- but this has happened to Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton and numerous others. These are not STOLEN GOODS!!

Old 09-23-2007, 01:52 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,190,419 times
Maybe the guy who got OJ's personal property via a LEGAL STORAGE AUCTION also got OJ's diary that plotted how to kill his ex-wife... Who knows?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies