Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 01:12 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycewv View Post
I also like how people think they have it all figured out, as if the economy is as simple as A+B=C. There is a reason I listen to people that at least have a Masters in economics, because it's very complex.
And that's the same reason right wing propaganda demonizes those with Master's and Doctorate degrees...

They want these low IQ voters to doubt expert opinion. They want them to think they are "leftists" and shouldn't be listened to.

So they tell them what to think. Like taking candy from a baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 01:15 AM

Hey where did the OP go?

He/she must have a great economic mind to recognize the truth of what they linked to?

OP can you explain how when taxes go up, government spending must go down "of course"?

Old 05-11-2012, 01:18 AM

552 posts, read 738,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
And that's the same reason right wing propaganda demonizes those with Master's and Doctorate degrees...

They want these low IQ voters to doubt expert opinion. They want them to think they are "leftists" and shouldn't be listened to.

So they tell them what to think. Like taking candy from a baby.
Apparently there are a lot of "experts" on these forums that back up there info with "experts". I tend to listen to the numbers/data, so I find the OP's link laughable.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:52 AM

Every now and then, these wingnuts completely run away from their threads because they are just too damn embarrassed by a liberal asking uncomfortable questions.

this thread is a case in point.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:57 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Every now and then, these wingnuts completely run away from their threads because they are just too damn embarrassed by a liberal asking uncomfortable questions.

this thread is a case in point.
But of course, that never happens on the left.

Left and right post stuipd ignorant things, to just say it's the right only, is well stupid.

Caase-in-point:

GOP Rick Berg Of North Dakota Asked What Minimum Wage Is He Has No Idea

Old 05-12-2012, 09:19 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,634,206 times
It's interesting you demonize Karl Denninger without even looking up his bio. Karl started a dot- com bussiness back in the 1980's built it up and realized that the government was over spending and it was a lot of hype.
Karl sold his bussiness and got out right before the bust, Congress was looking for an scape goat so the called Karl into testify and they raked him over the coals. Karl then said fine two can play that game so being totaly independent and understanding how blogs work along with being an internet geek he started his website.
Karl's website tells you what congress is doing, and how the government is hiding the true data on the economy. Congress hates that but we have a right to know. When a pork barrel bill comes up Karl gives his readers an heads up. So yeah when I posted the link I knew I would be catching flack on this site but maybe somebody here will learn critical thinking.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:45 PM

The Bang! Moment Is Here | John Mauldin | FINANCIAL SENSE

Above article is on how the European countries all have an individual central bank and how in a crissis they can print money. Greece is doing that very thing due to bank runs, this is starting to spread to the rest of the European Countries and unless a total one fisical union is formed then the Euro will break up. good read

Old 06-18-2012, 09:58 PM

Oh My God, Someone Gets It (Education) in [Market-Ticker]

How colleges use Government data to pull parents into the degree trap for funding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies