Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 02:08 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,620,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
A better question; will progressives be able to excercise some self-control this campaign season and not go to their usual vile, misogynistic insults against this gracious woman? Or will it be business as usual.........
Oh please
I have seen more nasty misogynistic and bigoted posts from RWNJs re: Mrs Obama on this forum more than ever....and most of it comes from older men 50-70 year olds who support oxycontin rush.

The far right has alienated most women and minoriities. Rudeness, bullying and hatred cannot be covered up by this futile PR job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 02:11 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,489,172 times
Quote:
Oh please
I have seen more nasty misogynistic and bigoted posts from RWNJs re: Mrs Obama on this forum more than ever....and most of it comes from older men 50-70 year olds who support oxycontin rush.

You should get out more. Or at least visit other pages.

Quote:
The far right has alienated most women and minoriities. Rudeness, bullying and hatred cannot be covered up by this futile PR job.
Translation: Its okay when they do it. They're progressives, they're.....compassionate or.........something.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,317,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Just look at the post below:

And some of us saw the posts that were deleted, using profanity and crude terms to describe MO.
The really funny thing about your post is that I often find myself arguing about whether some woman is good looking, striking, or really beautiful. I have come to the point where I wonder if I am not so old that many young women really are prettier to me than to others.

Anyway, I have always liked the looks of Michelle other than when she wears clothes that make her hips look too big. I always realize that she is not a small woman and is of an age when things like that look different.

Now to get folks mad at me, I have always laughed at the name "Moochelle" although I don't use it myself.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:14 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,224,313 times
Ann Romney is a classy lady. And I bet she has always been proud of her country.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
For once we agree on something. I don't mind them myself.

hm. I just did a google search on "Ann Romney" and "ann romney hate" and didn't come up with much. A few Fox News articles, a facebook group, and a blog post. I did find a result for a granola recipe however. But do you agree that hate filled diatribes against both women really are low class?
I learned how to use search engines some time ago from liberals. If you try Google and type in Ann Romney, b**ch you can find page after page. Try using the qualifying words, wh*re or sl*t and some of the other names people seem to like to use agains women they don't like. Many pages in all of those categories but wh*re is included with the others too often. Yep, not as many as you can find about Hillary Clinton, but way too many for a woman like Mrs. Romney.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc14 View Post
nightflight has said several things in the past about first lady.
Do you keep score or are you guessing?

Old 05-12-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
You did your search wrong. Try "Ann Romney b****" or "Ann Romney c***"

I could help you if you like.
You learned how to use search engines from liberals like I did, it seems. There was a time they even admitted their methods of finding negative things about George Bush and he was our President at the time. I was amazed to see some of the words they used to get those things.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:22 PM

14,485 posts, read 11,305,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Well, you can start your own thread on that, but do you deny that some conservatives here have said some pretty disgusting things about the FLOTUS?
We didn't like her "for the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country" statement. Her husband was just elected president and this is what she says?

So pardon us if we can't seem to get over the shi--iest thing a first lady elect has ever said.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:24 PM

749 posts, read 839,916 times
If lovely equates to Patrick Ewing in a skirt, then yes.....she's lovely.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
You did your search wrong. Try "Ann Romney b****" or "Ann Romney c***"

I could help you if you like.
You learned how to use search engines from liberals like I did, it seems. There was a time they even admitted their methods of finding negative things about George Bush and he was our President at the time. I was amazed to see some of the words they used to get those things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies